Daily care of your carry gun? - Page 3

Daily care of your carry gun?

This is a discussion on Daily care of your carry gun? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I check daily, good clean and wipe down after the range. I found some excellent oil. I read an article about it in the many ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily care of your carry gun?

I check daily, good clean and wipe down after the range. I found some excellent oil. I read an article about it in the many magazines that come in the mail. It is called Eezox. I researched it on the net. So I decided to try it out. I use to use CLP, still have a can of it. The Eezox goes a long way with just a little. I had to learn to use it 100%. They call it triple action. It cleans, Lubricates, and preserves. I was still using a solvent/brush after the range. (old habits hard to break) But the distributor said not to use any more solvent, that I was not allowing Eezox to do its trick. Boy was he right! No more build-up in the barrel. The only bad habit I still do is run a barrel brush through it, and sometimes does not need it. With blue finish guns, no more finger prints. Boy sounds like a commercial...Can you tell I love this stuff. Type in Eezox and you will find where to purchase it, and all of the testing that was done.
    I buy from www.warrencustomoutdoor.com He is so nice to deal with.
    "For those who fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know."
    -- Willie "Bo" Nelson, Mancelona, MI

Gun Control means using both hands."

Glock 23, CZ P01, S/W 60, S/W 642

Columbia, SC
    I shoot my carry gun every 2-3 weeks. It gets a thorough cleaning after each range trip.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Well i work and carry outside , in 100 degree plus weather , with minimal humidity , My sweat is acidic enough i will rust a stainless smith revolver if left on . I am one of them who will burn inn fingerprints . To date i have not come up with an answer for carbon firearms other than owb , minimal contact ect .. The p7 i got is an absolute rust magnet imho , and have done a bit of research .. so far a product called Eezox looks good for an outside coating tho it is not the best lube possible

A link to a test ...

I am currently looking at getting some of it for an outside coating , and still lubing as normal .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links