Another Anti Stores Thread...and a possible idea?

This is a discussion on Another Anti Stores Thread...and a possible idea? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by crankshop1000 I say let them catch you and ask you to leave.That's all they can do. Depending on state law - This ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Anti Stores Thread...and a possible idea?

Bad Advice

Quote Originally Posted by crankshop1000 View Post
    I say let them catch you and ask you to leave.That's all they can do.
    Depending on state law - This is true in New Hampshire but in some states it is classified as some form of criminal offense.

I think the receipts is a good idea - but since I have seen no postings in New Hampshire (recently) I can't do it. I would encourage everyone to do that, but in the end I think the time constraints will stop individual efforts in many cases.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

2. Remove Ads

I think the idea would work at some places, Bigger stores like lowes or walmart type stores aren't going to care. They hear the "I'm not going to shop here anymore and you've lost my business" every single day probably about every couple hours everyday. When I worked retail, I would hear it all the time. But then a week later I would see the person wondering around the store again. It would probably work on smaller stores that actually feel every loss of customer, especially if your a big buyer there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links