Just made a guy at the bank

This is a discussion on Just made a guy at the bank within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Oops! He was wearing a suit but not the jacket, and apparently when he removed his gun and replaced his Uncle Mike's IWB holster, he ...

Thread: Just made a guy at the bank

VIP Member

Oops!

He was wearing a suit but not the jacket, and apparently when he removed his gun and replaced his Uncle Mike's IWB holster, he managed to tuck the clip around the belt like you're supposed to, but the holster was outside his pants. I don't think he did it on purpose.

He was standing at the teller and I was in line. He turned around to do a once-over of the place, and when he spotted me, I patted my waistband. He turned back around to complete his transaction. When he was finished and turned to leave, he looked at me and nodded.

And then there was this guy wearing a tac vest....

I love Tennessee.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Lead Moderator
    so did he figure out his holster /gun was showing?

did he turn bright red when he realized he was not as concealed as he thought ? :)

VIP Member
    It was just the holster - he had removed the gun before entering the bank. I'm not sure if he realized it or not, because he didn't do any readjusting. At that point, it was too late and if he did do something, it would've just drawn attention. I think most people would've been oblivious to the mysterious black neoprene thing on a clip.

I'm pretty sure he knew I knew. I'll bet he found out when he got back to his vehicle.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Sponsored Links