What do you tell your significant others?
I am wondering if any one has a "family plan" in case they are involved in a shooting. We put together a plan years ago when I was verbally confronted with a BG in a public place. I just read a LE article covering some of these same points:
1. Do exactly what I tell you, and don't ask questions
2. Get as far away from me as quickly as you can, then call the police.
3. Do not try and help me if I'm shot, you will only draw fire and get in the
line of my return fire.
4. I will not have time to protect you so stay away from me no matter what
5. When you call the police stay on the line give them your description and
location and my description and location.
6. Describe the circumstances to the police, stay calm.
7. Stay out of sight and behind cover until the police or I come and get you.
Lets hear what plans you have.