Defensive Carry banner

Condi for President!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Condi would chew Hillary up & spit her out.
That is assuming she would even want a temporary bad taste in her mouth!! Maybe just ''spit'' is operative word!!

There is quite a lot about that lady which impresses and we are seeing more and will see more probably.

#7 ·
Let's Just Say...........

I would favor it over any Clinton unknown alternative.

But, folks hafta say anything to get elected. Including Condi I guess.
The Republicans need to put as many people as possible under the all inclusive "Big Tent"
That is why I'm not too crazy in love with any politician running for office.
ANY future president is ALWAYS going to be a dadblamed politician FIRST.
It takes a certain kind of person to even want to run for Prez in the first place.
And I normally don't like those sorts of people.
Running for POTUS always requires too much of a compromise in personal integrity and way too much "donkey kissing"
It's just the way it always has been & the way it will always will be.

#8 ·
I'd be concerned (from a weapons point of view) if any of the potential female "politicians" were to get in office....I don't know of a one of them that is NRA/Gun-Friendly...I could be totally wrong, but I just haven't seen any of them speaking out for gun-rights.......Now Betty, don't lay into me as a male you know what....I'm speaking of the female "politicians" ! Hey!!! Want to run for office ? :tongue:

#9 ·
Prospector

BETTY FOR PRESIDENT!
She sure would have my vote.
MrShonts As "First Boyfriend" though?

President Betty & First B.F. Shonts Surrounded By Secret Service Agents.
:cool: :cool::cool::hand26::smilie_fl::cool::cool::cool:
:congrats::vollkomme:congrats:
There's Ted Kennedy In The Crowd....haha

:protest:
A Small Group Of Protesters...to be expected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.