THE CCW'ers "STEROTYPE" ?? - Page 4

THE CCW'ers "STEROTYPE" ??

This is a discussion on THE CCW'ers "STEROTYPE" ?? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by QKShooter If I wake up in the middle of the night & find Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson snooping around in my ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: THE CCW'ers "STEROTYPE" ??

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    If I wake up in the middle of the night & find Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson snooping around in my bedroom - they are getting EXACTLY equal treatment as what Michael Moore would be getting if HE invaded my home.
    Absolute EQUALITY under the law and in front of the muzzle.
    I truly believe in colorblind home protection.
    Hands up if you've had a dream about finding those 3 breaking into your home?

VIP Member
    if I had a dream about those 3, I would definitely never eat for supper what I had the night before EVER again lol
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

.......perhaps it would be more accurate to say that there are times and places where men fear other men?
    Yes - Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Euclidean
    I sometimes wonder if I'm alone in not giving 2 craps about a person's ethnicity........I simply have better things to worry about.
    Exactly! BTW - Welcome back, Euclidean!

Quote Originally Posted by Bama1911

+1 for Tom357 and Euclidian

I am new to the forum and felt the need to leave my $.02.
    Here's a little background info on me... I am 21 years old and from Birmingham, AL. I graduated from Auburn University in a little over 3 years and work full time in sales. I am adamently progun and just got my carry permit.

The so called "black leadership" doesn't oppose the law because it gives one the right to defend oneself and property, but because of the threat of unwarranted violence against black males. What I'm basically trying to say is they aren't worried about people being shot while trying to break into someone's house or car, but that people will be shot for no reason other than being black. This may be because the shooter "feared for their safety" (for no real reason other than they saw a black male walking towards them) or some deep-seeded racism.

I fully understand the need for some concern though most of you do not. You see, I have been a black male for all 21 years of my life and don't see that changing. Though it's a shame, racism and racial profiling do still exist. Some of the responses on this forum show that. For instance saying that the black community is worried because a big part of their income will be eliminitated with the new FL law is just plain bigotry. People of all races rob and break into homes. The CHL holders that I respected used to believe that the only time that is was necessary to use deadly force was when they were in a life or death situation. I respected these individuals because they had the ability to stay level headed and truly assess their situations. Now, there is full legal protection for those that shoot (take a human life) first and ask questions later.

At times, I'm very inspired by the testimonies of individuals on this board, and at others, I'm disgusted. The funny thing is that I'm not at all surprised by some of my fellow posters responses. No wonder some people think that chl holders are all bigots and racists (the same way that some believe that all black men are uneducated good-for-nothings), it only takes a few bad apples to ruin the bunch...right?
    Well said. You articulate the issues well, Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry

Sometimes people do not express themselves with the subtlety they should but I hope you will ''stay the course'' and defend your corner. We do as best we can try here on CC tho keep things pretty much away from racial matters.

Congrat's on the permit - carry with pride and responsibility.
    Bama1911 - I'm there with you too. I think we're actually in the center! Welcome aboard!

OD*
    Rock,

I think that post was from 2005.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by OD
    Rock,

I think that post was from 2005.
    Sorry OD! Whew! My brains been behind before, but that beats all! Thanks for the reminder to look at dates!

Where's Euclidean hanging out? He's been absent or real quiet.........

OD*
    No need to apologize sir, I just barely stopped myself from doing the same thing, that's the only way I noticed.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

it started in 05 but has had a lot of add on posts lately lot ofposts are coming back from the dead

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    This is just more of the same tactic used so frequently today. The BG's are just products of either a bad childhood or a racist society. No one is responsible for their own crimes. How many time have you heard the mother or grandmother of a thug wailing before a TV camera about what a good boy he is or was. It's disgusting, but it will never change.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links