Defensive Carry banner

Do you have Gun Related Bumper Stickers on you car?

• Yes, I have bumper stickers on my car that suggest gun-ownership and/or CCW

Votes: 50 21.9%
  • I don't have any gun-related bumper stickers on my car

Votes: 175 76.8%
  • I have pro gun-control bumper stickers on my car!

Votes: 3 1.3%

Bumper Stickers

12K views 107 replies 85 participants last post by  KMBRTAC45 
#1 ·
Just wondering how many members have bumper stickers that suggest gun ownership and or CCW.

I'm conflicted about this, on the one hand it gives away information to thieves about possible guns in the car (although I try to never leave gun in the car somtimes I have to), on the other I like the idea of spreading the message that gun-owners are OK etc etc.

#77 ·
Whoa, Phil Elmore! I haven't even thought of MACK BOLAN since I was in high school! 1975. LOL I read 'em all back then. Loved The Destoyer series, too.

#78 ·
My 89' Ford F-150 pick-up is all stickered up with things like, "Criminals Prefer Unarmed Victims" and, "God, Guns, and Guts, Keep America Free!" Also plenty of NRA stickers and American Flags. However, this truck has not been more then 10 miles in 3 years-pretty beat up and has been through a flood.

My traveling vehicles only have Penn State and yellow ribbon magnets on them. My Explorer has some english bulldog decals on the back window.

#79 ·
Best thing I ever saw: big ole' 250 with a license plate that read: packn44 and a single window decal that said, "Keep honking asshole, I'm reloading."

#84 ·
I was never a fan of stickers at all, but I finally put two small stickers on the back window of my truck. NRA logo on left side, "Molon Labe" sticker on the right. IF an attacker knows what they mean, he's probably going to think twice about attacking me.

On the other hand, the best way to get your vehicle broken into around here is to leave the faceplate on the stereo when the vehicle is locked. Happened to me once, in broad daylight in a city parking lot. They tried to pry the stereo out and just succeeded in ruining the faceplate. Then they left without taking the carton of cigarettes on the seat.:duh:

Worst part, the wing vent they broke out cost $117 to replace.

#87 ·
BlueLion said:
... I do continue to wear my tags. You never know.
Keep mine on my key chain myself. Hard to believe it's been over thirty years now since I first got that little sucker! Time does fly when you're having fun... :tumbleweed:

Here in E. Texas, just about everyone has a gun already, so advertising isn't a major concern. Got nothing on the bumpers, but the back window has NRA, retired USN, ETRPC (East Texas Rifle & Pistol Club) and TSRA (Texas State Rifle Association) stickers. I look at my gun related stickers the same way as the sign in my yard that says I have an alarm installed, you're put on notice this individual may be more trouble than he's worth to bother with. The stickers might invite some attention from possible troublemakers, but at the same time, it serves notice that the owner probably owns guns and may have one with him. So, they need to ask themselves if they want to mess with a vehicle or the vehicle's owner and possibly end up with a gun barrel stuck in their faces? To borrow some words from Dirty Harry; do you feel lucky today, punk... then go ahead, make my day!!

#88 ·
Phil Elmore said:
I was never really a MB fan, but did read all the Jerry Ahern "Survivalist" series. Anybody here remember them? I'd never heard of Deltonics or Jerry Ahern until I read his stuff in the early 80's, now I believe JH owns the company and I've seen more than a few of his articles in the major gun mags! Too bad he quit writting them. I still wish I could find that number 26, the final book I believe. I always wondered how he finally made out. :rolleyes:

#90 ·
rachilders said:
I was never really a MB fan, but did read all the Jerry Ahern "Survivalist" series. Anybody here remember them? I'd never heard of Deltonics or Jerry Ahern until I read his stuff in the early 80's, now I believe JH owns the company and I've seen more than a few of his articles in the major gun mags! Too bad he quit writting them. I still wish I could find that number 26, the final book I believe. I always wondered how he finally made out. :rolleyes:
I called Detonics USA yesterday to inquire at length regarding their new 9-11-01 model. I was able to speak personally with Jerry and he was one of the most considerate individuals from a gun manufacturer I have had the pleasure of speaking with. Very nice guy and generous with his time as well....

#91 ·
SSKC said:
Prospector,

ne exception: I recently passed a pickup that had a single white oval sticker on it with "RKBA" in black letters. I figure not many people outside the pro-second amendment crowd would know what it meant, and I'd consider one of those if I knew where to get one.

SSKC

I got mine at the following web site.

http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/

Hope this helps.

Eric

#93 ·
Bumper sticker: "This is not an abandoned vehicle"

Be invisible: "The nail that sticks up gets hammered down."

My brother in law's: "Thieves notice, carry your license so your next of kin can identify you."

Hi Longtooth, check out www.lindsaybks.com if you are a machinist.

#94 ·
Nothing on my car. Would never consider anything that was glued on. Now if something really caught my attention that was magnetic, I might consider it..but for now nothing.

#95 ·
No stickers on my car at all, although I like that RKBA sticker mentioned above. I'm a member of RKBA and may consider that sticker. :smilez:

#96 ·
I have no stickers that suggest ANYTHING. I even remove the "dealer" flags/stickers/plates. I want to communicate zero to my clients or any casual observers.

#97 ·
The only thing I have is a small, oval Eagle, Globe and Anchor on my windshield ... just above the inspection sticker.

oorah

#99 ·
I don't like bumper stickers or most other stickers on my vehicles. I think they look junky. If it is gun related and you concealed carry you could have just given away your best asset, the ability to suprise an attacker. Any other stickers like from performance or stereo companies attract unwanted attention from theives. I'll stick to reading them at stop lights on other peoples rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.