What's Up With Wi & Il?????

This is a discussion on What's Up With Wi & Il????? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ENSANE1970 I was just looking at a reciprocity map, of the US and noticed, Wisconsin and Illinois, are "right denied" states. All ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Up With Wi & Il?????

Why does IL surprise you?

Quote Originally Posted by ENSANE1970 View Post
    I was just looking at a reciprocity map, of the US and noticed, Wisconsin and Illinois, are "right denied" states. All other states are may-issue, or shall-issue. Does this mean, in WI and IL you can't carry at all? Or they just don't issue CWP's? Sorry if this has been talked about here before, but those are just 2 states I wouldn't think would be anti-gun.
    The People"s Republic of IL has long been any anti-gun bastion in this country. WI has twice come within an inch of voting in right to carry and both times lost to their Governor and a few other turn coats. That is the truly sad one as they have been so close. IL I think is a lost cause.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

2. Remove Ads

can we trade IL to canada for BC
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
    -Winston Churchill
    Every well-bred petty crook knows: the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting.
    -Inara, firefly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links