ATTN: Minnesotans

This is a discussion on ATTN: Minnesotans within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This looks like an interesting event coming up soon. I went to the debate when Prof. John Lott was there, and this one looks just ...

This looks like an interesting event coming up soon. I went to the debate when Prof. John Lott was there, and this one looks just as good.

Lillehaug is the attorney who has waged war against carry in Minnesota and Joe Olson was a leader of CCRN (MN Concealed Carry Reform Now!). I am sure it will be a spirited debate with sparks flying!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MINNESOTA: The Republican National Lawyers Association, the William Mitchell Democrats, and the Federalist Society will hold "A Community Forum on Gun Rights: an Open Discussion on Minnesota's Conceal & Carry Law" on October 15, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. This debate will be held at the William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul Minnesota. The forum will involve Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University, attorney David Lillehaug, Mr. John Caile, Mr. John Monson, and former state senator Wes Skoglund having a fair and open discussion regarding Minnesota's concealed carry law. The moderator will be William Mitchell Professor, Mike Steenson. An informal reception will follow in the Auditorium. For more information, please contact Lars Loberg by phone at (651) 216-3886, or by email at lars.loberg@wmitchell.edu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to get to that one!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I plan on being there also.

In the event you want to use MapQuest to find the event, it's at William Mitchell College of Law at 875 Summit Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105-3076
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Wish I could go!
    Lex et Libertas — Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool Forum on Gun Rights

So did anybody make it to the 'Community Forum on Gun Rights' on Oct 15 in Minnesota? It was too far away for me to make it (I live in NW Florida), besides I was busy that night.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Links