I know I know..... - Page 2

I know I know.....

This is a discussion on I know I know..... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is truly good news. Finally a 'U' that gets it. Too bad the U of MN doesn't....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is truly good news. Finally a 'U' that gets it. Too bad the U of MN doesn't.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Maybe a nice mod can merge them!
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

They ran the same clip on wtvr channel 6 in Richmond. Our CBS affiliate. They have a hot-button on their website that will allow you to e-mail comments to them about different things. This topic isn't specifically listed yet, but should be shortly (I guess). One clip had a young lady that said she "didn't think she'd feel comfortable sitting next to someone with gun" Pretty sure you've already sat next to someone with a legally concealed gun and weren't the wiser.
    CARRY GUNS:
    S&W 638, Ruger LCP, Kimber Ultra CDP

VIP Member
    DANG! I may have to move to Utah!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

My friends and I all love the fact that we can carry at school here in Utah. While we dont attend this school we do attend another state owned school where we are able to carry, now if we can just get them to start this same type of class at my school.....

It works in UT...but the new media are silent on this one, eh?

This is good news, also...

"...Utah has issued more than 100,000 concealed weapon permits. That means, whether you like it or not, about one out of every 25 people you meet on the street, in the mall or on campus, could be carrying a gun."

Way to go UT...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TechGuy View Post
    If the GG hits one person, then to them you too are a BG.
    IMO if I hit / kill one innocent person I am the bad guy. I am responsible for every single bullet that leaves my gun. As much as I practice so that I can hit the BG when the day comes. I also practice because I never ever want to look at someone's mom and say I killed their child by mistake. Just my opinion
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links