Micro Stamping??

This is a discussion on Micro Stamping?? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As much as I disagree with microstamping, some variation of it has been around for some time now. Printers, copiers and faxes all leave an ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micro Stamping??

As much as I disagree with microstamping, some variation of it has been around for some time now. Printers, copiers and faxes all leave an identifying mark on the paper used in them. No one said anything about this, however, microstamping shells has created quite a stir. If you use your firearm legally there shouldn't be any fear from microstamping, however, as stated I do disagree with it.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array rangerman2003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    As much as I disagree with microstamping, some variation of it has been around for some time now. Printers, copiers and faxes all leave an identifying mark on the paper used in them. No one said anything about this, however, microstamping shells has created quite a stir. If you use your firearm legally there shouldn't be any fear from microstamping, however, as stated I do disagree with it.
    I am not so much worried about me using MY brass legally, im worried about the idiot gang banger/murder that comes behind me at the range, and if I miss one of my brass on the ground picks it up and take it to a crime scene and throws it down instead of theirs
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

De inimico non Loquaris sed cogites.

Do not wish ill for your enemy, plan for it!

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by jualdeaux View Post
    I'd prefer it to go one step further and the firearm manufacturers tell them that they are not going to make firearms with that technology and will suspend ALL sales and warranty work to the state of California, and whatever other states decide to join in on this idiocy. Basically, what Barrett did.

There are a lot of parts and accessory companies that will not do any business with a number of states as their stuff isn't legal in all or part of that state. This would just be an extension.
    I agree with you 100% the problem is just like the California Cars.

People Like GASTON don't care!!!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by rangerman2003 View Post
    I am not so much worried about me using MY brass legally, im worried about the idiot gang banger/murder that comes behind me at the range, and if I miss one of my brass on the ground picks it up and take it to a crime scene and throws it down instead of theirs
    While I would hope there would have to be more evidence than just an expended shell, I can see your point. I'm no more for microstamping than you are.

Don't Californians vote? I called that number five times and voted against it and don't even live there!

Who voted for it that doesn't live there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links