Lots and lots of thinking. . . - Page 2

Lots and lots of thinking. . .

This is a discussion on Lots and lots of thinking. . . within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by elrey718 i have always did tht so tht i can get in my car and go. the back of the building doesn't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots and lots of thinking. . .

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elrey718 View Post
    i have always did tht so tht i can get in my car and go. the back of the building doesn't have the best lighting. I don't want to stand or sit in my car any longer in tht lot that I have to.
    Um, I have a remote unlock for my car, too. I don't see how you would be delayed at all if you were to wait until you are ten feet from your car. How would you be prevented from just getting into your car and going if you were to wait until you were almost there? How does it benefit you to have your car unlocked from, say, 100 feet away versus 10?

I also am wondering if you made it clear to the imbeciles who were screwing with your door that they could have found themselves SHOT.

Administrator
    That is obviously a vulnerable time for you.
    Since you are in your own place of business and carrying cash you might want to move your cover garment off of your firearm in advance and actually have your hand on your firearm when you open up that door.
    I would also have a polite talk with the folks at Papa Johns and remind them that is not a good time for them to be playing games with you.
    You also should figure out a way to carry your cash in some manner that both of your hands are free when you exit your building.
    Maybe in a secure shoulder type bag.
    You may need to fend some thug off at the same time you are drawing your firearm...not a good time to have one hand and arm tied up and occupied.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks for relaying this to us, I believe we can all learn form your experience.

Stay alert, lets not all become
    "Any pistol you carry for personal protection is fine.....as long as it starts with a 4 and ends with a 5."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links