Girls' Night Out: Shoes, Knives, Shirts and Guns

This is a discussion on Girls' Night Out: Shoes, Knives, Shirts and Guns within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by JD What I don't get is how many people (17) are viewing a thread that has to do with girls going shopping. ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girls' Night Out: Shoes, Knives, Shirts and Guns

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    What I don't get is how many people (17) are viewing a thread that has to do with girls going shopping.

I guess it just goes to show, that if there's "Girls + Guns" in a thread title, people are going to look
    Now if we could just manage to work in something about God and Rock n Roll... (sigh)...this would be just perfect.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by TC_FLA View Post
    As a guy, I have never planed a shopping trip with guys. Lol, I plan to go shooting, hunting, eating, riding my Harley, but never shopping... Guess it's a girl thing.....
    Really? I've been planning for two weeks to go shopping at an out of town gun show with some "guys"

Does that mean I'm getting in touch with my feminine side?

If you ever come to NC and go to a mall, just remember:

Crabtree Valley Mall
    Code of Conduct

WEAPONS: No guns or weapons are allowed on the property, concealed or otherwise.

Remember not to go there.

I bet the BG's are really listening to the codes of conduct. I hope the mall security is armed.
    Life is too short, stop to smell the roses and don't let anyone take it away from you!

Quote Originally Posted by DarinD View Post
    I bet the BG's are really listening to the codes of conduct. I hope the mall security is armed.
    Armed with a radio...

Lima,

I need to get my wife a holster would ya'll have a holster for a CW-9? If you do can I send her down there (where ever it is) to go shopping? She has my credit card already.

I like your blog.

FFH

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    "You think WAY too much."

Thinking too much about safety and your choices for survival??? I guess I am guilty too.

Lima, good stuff. You make a trip to the mall interesting too. Of course I can imagine that the talk of women trying on clothes would hold our attenton. Thrown in some gun talk and we are all hooked!

Great writing as usual.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

What I don't get is how many people (17) are viewing a thread that has to do with girls going shopping.

I guess it just goes to show, that if there's "Girls + Guns" in a thread title, people are going to look
    I'll admit, I read the title and thought "There must be some pics in this thread."

Though there were no pics (imagine my disappointment) it was a great story. I will have to borrow a few of the mentioned ideas for future use in friendly arguments.
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in ... And how many want out." British Prime Minister Tony Blair

Limatunes...........you are quite a writer! Your post is both fun to read and informative at the same time. I am going to work on my college age daughter re carrying over the holiday season and have her go to your site. You mentioned a Milt Sparks IWB in the post.....what model?

JD
    Administrator

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JrHawk View Post
    Limatunes...........you are quite a writer! Your post is both fun to read and informative at the same time. I am going to work on my college age daughter re carrying over the holiday season and have her go to your site. You mentioned a Milt Sparks IWB in the post.....what model?
    MY Versa Max II.

I want my holster back!

Administrator
    MY Versa Max II.

I want my holster back!
    You married her, what was yours is now hers, and what was hers is still hers. Didnt anyone tell you that before hand?
    "Just blame Sixto"

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    You married her, what was yours is now hers, and what was hers is still hers. Didnt anyone tell you that before hand?
    Well yeah, but what they didn't tell me was that she'd stick a 4" 1911 in a IWB holster for a 5" 1911 and totally destroy what molding to my body had been done, I'm going to have to break it in all over again...

Oh well it's a small price to pay I guess.

I must be one of the few men out there that can get away with buying his wife holsters for Christmas.

Good point about having holsters that wifes, sons and daughters can use. I will take of JD's dilema and only appear with old beat up garage sale holsters in the presence of family members

JD, now I understand. Being new to the site, I am still learning some of the connections. I am not laughing at you but with you having fallen into the same situation. Unfortunately not with a holster but everything else. I wish my wife had the same passion that I have and wanted to carry.
    Life is too short, stop to smell the roses and don't let anyone take it away from you!

Senior Moderator
    MY Versa Max II.

I want my holster back!
    But... But... It's the only one that conceals Wilson as nicely as it does!

LOVE YOU!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links