I got this letter in the mail,... - Page 4

I got this letter in the mail,...

This is a discussion on I got this letter in the mail,... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 Thanks guys!!! I need to stop being lazy and measure my waist to order my smartcarry. I been carrying "mexican" with ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I got this letter in the mail,...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    Thanks guys!!! I need to stop being lazy and measure my waist to order my smartcarry. I been carrying "mexican" with the p3at,and it works perfectly. My guts got a little sore from sitting on it...lol
    Careful with the Mexican, as you may be missing a couple of your friends if not careful. ..Congrats on your permit.
    I know, I know, you are smarter than me..just ask you..

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I know what you mean about VCU. All of my work is site work, company policy is no carry, but since I drive my own vehicle, well, as long as it isn't taken into work site there really isn't anything they can say. I will have to check out Straight Shooter, might be worth the extra drive. I know I can beat the price on ammo at Dance's. As far as holsters, take a look at Galco, I have several, and plan on getting one for my P-01.
    p01? I hate you!! I had a CZ40p that I miss sooo soo bad. p-01 frame .40cal S&W. I'd love to shoot a p-01,and get my hands on another 40p.

Thanks for all the replies though.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

VIP Member
    Hit the gun show at the ShowPlace, first weekend in Dec, I usually see one there. I'm going to be there, looking for a P-06, exact same gun as the P-01 except 40 cal.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Hit the gun show at the ShowPlace, first weekend in Dec, I usually see one there. I'm going to be there, looking for a P-06, exact same gun as the P-01 except 40 cal.
    Probable be a while before I purchase another one,...How does the p-06 vary from the 40p? Just went to CZ-USAs website,didnt see anything about the p06?

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

VIP Member
    P-06 is identical to the P-01 except for the cal and has a longer base plate on the mag. I believe the slide on the 40P is beefier than what the P-01 is, since it came off of the 40B. I also understand that there is interchangability problems with the upper end of the 40P vs other 75 series pistols, due to the fact it is a gun made with parts from 2 different guns.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links