bradley campaign and others

This is a discussion on bradley campaign and others within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What's an F+ anyway. I never got one of those in school, and if i did i'm sure it would have the same effect as ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bradley campaign and others

What's an F+ anyway. I never got one of those in school, and if i did i'm sure it would have the same effect as an F. If anything they say laughter is good for the health...guess we're all going to be extra healthy this week.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Somehow I imagine that such pillars of personal freedom as China, North Korea, etc all receive an "A+" rating from these mental midgets...
    --> Shame on my home state of Indiana for the fact that "...Indiana has no state law restricting...rapid fire ammunition magazines.

Anybody know where I can pick me up a few of them there "rapid fire ammunition magazines"?!? And here we have been wasting our money all this time on firearms with barrels and chambers and receivers, etc!! With these new-fangled magazines, we can spray an pray to our hearts content with out all the hassle and fuss of carrying a complete firearm! Sounds like a winner to me!

Oh, thank you oh-so-very-much for trying to save us from ourselves...
    Here's to you, Sarah Brady!
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
    - Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links