bradley campaign and others

bradley campaign and others

This is a discussion on bradley campaign and others within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; has any one seen this yet the brady campaign http://www.bradycampaign.org/action/opps.php what a load of BULL S!H* look at the state report card http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/reportcards/ for your ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bradley campaign and others

Arrow bradley campaign and others

has any one seen this yet the brady campaign http://www.bradycampaign.org/action/opps.php

what a load of BULL S!H* look at the state report card http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/reportcards/ for your state if any one else has found stuff like this post it for me cuz i give them what i think about it we wyoming ranked an F all they care about is what laws are in your state not what the true prob. is. wyoming had i think 6 deaths by guns and 5 of them were people killing them selfs i found a site that had this info but i didn't save it if you have a site that say this post it also. i will post it when i find the true numbers.

on the card it's gives grades on "juvenile possesstion law, juvenile sales, child access pervention law, gunsaftey locks and safer design standards, allow cities to regulate guns (nin-preempt)m secoundary "private" sales backgound checks, carrying concealed wepons law, overall grade."

i feel that we need to act on stuff like this and get our voices said about what we think too.

gun laws dosn't say no gun deaths it says more gun deaths this is a fact.

Damn Texas only got a D-? I was hoping for a big fat F.

I love all their logical inconsistencies. For one thing they say officer don't have any discretion over CCW holders in Texas. Hello? The permits are issed by DPS, a law enforcement agency. Any peace officer explicitly reserves legal right to disarm a CCW licensee. That's quite adequate thank you very much.

I look at sites that like when I feel sorry for myself for being stupid and then I feel better. That site's actually hilarious in a very sad way.

1952 - 2006
    Nevada gets a D? Hell they still let us have silenced and full-auto weapons here, I thought for sure we'd get an F.

These guys really get my dander up. I'm going to stop now before I get on a rant.
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Model states such as NJ and CA have some of the highest crime ridden cities in the country....go figure. Basically whatever the Brady Bunch says, do the opposite.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Senior Moderator
    Arkansas only got a D...

dang it...my one feeling is hurt...

I thought we were doing better than that...

Assistant Administrator
    Demonstrably - a load of horse puckey - total crock. Seen this sorta ''appraisal'' and ''scores'' before - it is ludicrous at best. Probably another drain on taxpayer's funds.

Oh - I forgot one word too - laughable !!!!!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    Tennessee got a D.

See everybody at the next gun show.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

1943 - 2009
    I'm proud to say that Montana got a big, fat F!

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

lol. i see a trend here sometimes people like to fail and I love being at the back helping to leading the crountry lol

******, us rocky mountain gun lovers in Colorado only got a D. What more do we need to do? We're shall issue, no registration, got the make my day law, etc. I guess we need a Vermont style carry law to earn that joyous "F "

DC Founder
    That "report card" would actually be pretty useful if you were looking to move to a different part of the country. States with a F would be ideal places to live. I could think of some things to say about the Bradys but I would have to ban myself....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Yuck...I feel dirty even going to that site...

Missouri got a D+??? what the hell is up with that? You have to get a permit from the sheriff to buy a handgun, you can't get a CCW until you're 23 and our permits aren't recognized in very many places. How much more restrictive do they have to be to get a "better" grade.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Alright, ID got a big fat F+.

And they don't get it right - people under 18 can have firearms with parental permission, so we deserve a F-. :)
    Driver carries less than $45 worth of remorse.

VIP Member
    Well moving from Virginia to Missouri improves me from a C- to a D+. So that's good. I hope to move to an F or F- state in the future.

-Scott-

Peoples Republics Of CA, MD and NJ all got A-. Wow! the brady's must have set their ignorance bar to high...Only a A- and not A+....they all must have pissed off the brady's in some way.
    "EVERYONE is operating with only partial information" :hand27:
    Some Wise Guy, USA 2001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links