passed the test

This is a discussion on passed the test within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; the other day i ran into a friend i had not seen i 15 years , when she saw me she came up and gave ...

Thread: passed the test

passed the test

the other day i ran into a friend i had not seen i 15 years , when she saw me she came up and gave me a big hug i was nevous at first that she might find something shocking around my waist but she squezed me tight and said nothing ,i was totally shock i wasnt made ,kinda put even a bigger smile on my face when she let me go ,it was hard not to laugh out loud ,as hard as i was laughing on the inside

2. Remove Ads

I went shopping with my better half last week. She knows I carry, but this time I was wearing a t-shirt and was carrying the G27 S.O.B. style. She had been feeling around throughout the day, and figured I must have been without. When we got home, and I took my shirt off to change, she was surprised, and told me she had been trying to find if I was 'with' that day. I told her I thought that sometimes it may be best for her to quit thinking about it so much. I am however proud I was not detected. That's always the plan.

VIP Member
    "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Congrats on the successful concealment...

I met the assistant principal of our high school out on the town. He is the AP and is also a church pastor. He has talked to me about getting his CCW permit and a new weapon. He is always asking me about which kind of gun, where to get the training, etc. He always comments about the increased crime all around us and about protecting himself and his wife. I am always telling how important it is to stay armed, be safe, and be prepared!

Well this one afternoon, my wife and I met him and his wife in parking lot. I had a printed 'unbuttoned' shirt on and he gently lifts my shirt a little wonderng if I was armed. He didn't expose anything, just a quick look. I don't think he was prepared to see a Kimber in .45. I didn't mind because I know he is so close to getting his own permit, and he is very curious.

Now he knows that I really do think being armed is important. Now taking the first class is REALLY on his mind...I'm sure he will get his CCW very soon.

Stay armed...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post

I had a printed 'unbuttoned' shirt on and he gently lifts my shirt a little wonderng if I was armed. He didn't expose anything, just a quick look.

Stay armed...stay safe!
    Ha, that sounds a little rude, but I guess if you know him well its not so bad. I wish I had someone to talk to about CCW.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFBUZZZ View Post
    the other day i ran into a friend i had not seen i 15 years , when she saw me she came up and gave me a big hug i was nevous at first that she might find something shocking around my waist but she squezed me tight and said nothing ,i was totally shock i wasnt made ,kinda put even a bigger smile on my face when she let me go ,it was hard not to laugh out loud ,as hard as i was laughing on the inside
    Maybe she just thought you were really, REALLY glad to see her!

(As in, "is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?")

Links