Defensive Carry banner

Got My Permit Today

2K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  Cap'n 
#1 ·
My Louisiana permit came in the mail today. I mailed the application on Dec 1 and the issue date is Dec 27. Tonight I will make the WalMart Run. Dont need nachos but I do need a few other items.
Will either carry a S&W 4013 or a Model 19 2.5

Charlie

#2 ·
Congrats. Be sure to take Miggy's map with you. It is essential to your survival.

#3 ·
Terrific news! Now, I know it will be tough for the first couple of days but don't constantly pull at your clothes and think that everyone is looking at you. :smile: Congrats:congrats:

#5 ·
Welcome to the ranks!:hand10:

Stay safe, carry always, always yellow!

Hey, and pick up some ice cream while you're at Wallyworld!:biggrin2:

#6 ·
Walmart

2 years ago a CCW holder in Albuquerque shot a man stabbing his estranged wife, (an employee of Walmart), at a local Walmart Store. The CCW holder killed the assailant and saved the victim. Now this Walmart has a sign out front that forbids the carring of firearms inside the store, no matter whose life it might save. Look out for any store that don't allow CCW in their establishment. There are several out there.

#9 ·
2 years ago a CCW holder in Albuquerque shot a man stabbing his estranged wife, (an employee of Walmart), at a local Walmart Store. The CCW holder killed the assailant and saved the victim. Now this Walmart has a sign out front that forbids the carring of firearms inside the store, no matter whose life it might save. Look out for any store that don't allow CCW in their establishment. There are several out there.
Wow. I didn't know they posted that Walmart. What a crime that is...
To the original poster, congrats on your permit.

#17 ·
Congratulations! Check my signature for a copy of the map if you need it and me sure to mail it to Bumper after you completed your run :rofl:

Armado, if you leave nearby, can you take a picture of the store and the sign ? I would love to lay my hands on proof of such idiocy.:aargh4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.