Def Carry.com

Def Carry.com

This is a discussion on Def Carry.com within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; All, Just wanted to know, are there other websights like this one? I have been a member since April of 2007. I am also a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Def Carry.com

Def Carry.com

All,
    Just wanted to know, are there other websights like this one? I have been a member since April of 2007. I am also a site supporter. I have learned so much, looking and asking questions. One of the first things I remember is asking if I should carry my P9 with a round in the chamber. Someone responded that if you didn't that I was carrying an expensive paperweight. I just wanted to say thanks to all of the members that have taken the time to answer questions from those of us that are still learning. At present, with everyones help I am capable of defending myself and my family. I will take some of the credit as a shoot weekly and am very familiar with my carry gun. This is a very useful forum.
    Richard

VIP Member
    Yes, there are other firearms/CCW websites. You can find them in our links section here.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

I am very happy to have found this site, it is one of the best gun/ccw forums on the internet.
    www.RKBAconcealment.com

Check it out for quality reasonably priced leather and kydex Pocket, IWB and OWB Holsters......

Seems like most people that find this site are really happy with it. I think its because there is much less b.s. in here than there is on most other sites.

I am very happy to have found this site, it is one of the best gun/ccw forums on the internet
    I haven't been looking any further.

I was a bit slow to warm up to this site. It took a whopping whole day for it to become my favorite.

"I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

I've gotten spanked here for naughty language, but I'm trying to improve!

yea honestly i havnt bothered with other sites.
    i checked a few out and this one was by far the most helpful

Senior Member Array the_fallguy's Avatar
    This has to be my personal favorite among all of the forums I frequent. Lot's of like-minded folks on here that are more interested in helping each other than trying to impress others. That's really rare any more. Thanks everybody for such a great place to learn and grow as a responsible citizen.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Where self preservation is concerned, if you're not cheating, your not trying...

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedz View Post
    Seems like most people that find this site are really happy with it. I think its because there is much less b.s. in here than there is on most other sites.
    AMEN!!

I was a moderator at another site (regional firearms related) that I had hoped would model itself after what Bumper has created here. Regrettably that other site has allowed itself to slide down the slippery slope and I am no longer active there.

That's when I decided to become a Site Supporter here . . . to show my gratitude for the "no BS" policy here.

Thanks again to the Admin/Mods here, as well as the user community that keeps it running on the straight and narrow.

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I'm a member of a couple of other sites, but this is the one that I read every day, and post frequently. The others are good sites, it's just that this one is "home" for me.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    These guys are the best. Great advice.

The dirty secret that they won't tell you is that this site is addicting and you will spend half your day reading all the posts.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

DC Founder
    I'm probably not the one to answer since I rarely go to other gun-related forums anymore. We keep pretty busy here. But there are other really good forums out there. Not many, but they are there.

We do run a tight ship, without question; too tight for some people's liking. But we have tried to remain true to the original vision of civility and keeping it clean enough for a member, male or female, to sit down with their kids looking over their shoulders and enjoying the forum. My wife, kids, parents, brothers and friends have all been on the website and I have never had to be embarrassed by something they might come across here. We've had members recommending the forum to co-workers, members of their churches and others interested in getting their permit. I hope we never have to hear that one of these members were in any way embarrassed by recommending us.

I'm glad you're all enjoying it.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Great place here.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

JD
    Administrator
    Are there others? Yes, but none better than this place IMHO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links