Going to Denver Gun Show Feb 2nd/3rd?

This is a discussion on Going to Denver Gun Show Feb 2nd/3rd? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I cannot go, as I have a funeral to prepare for and attend (my wifes mother passed away this week). I was going to print ...

I cannot go, as I have a funeral to prepare for and attend (my wifes mother passed away this week).

I was going to print up some cards to give out to folks running the booths there kind of "advertising" the National Park Service Petition. If anyone is going and is willing to volunteer, please let me know. We can arrange a meeting friday or something and I can give you materials.
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

not going but prays to you and your family
    (SHERIFF BUFORD T. JUSTICE) "what the hell is
    the world coming too"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U.S. ARMY FT.SILL, OKLA.

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Prayers to your family.
    The most exhilarating thing in life is getting shot at with no results.
    - Winston Churchill
    Endowment Life Member - NRA
    Life Member - GOA
    Member - Oath Keepers, SAF, CCRKBA
    U.S. Army (72G) 1975-1980

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    No way i am going , Heck ill barely post on the meds i am on, and going to a home depot the other day was a major mistake No way i will go to a gun show . However I will offer condolences to your bride, and yourself . Take care for the family issues with out worry that the issue will be discussed if you i or any of us are there or not lol . As an " In law " you should keep in mind that no matter what you thought of the recently departed , The family get together will be stress filled , sometimes substance fueled , and often the best of folk are at their worst . In Laws are " Supposed " to be a bit more distanced than the kids ect.. so keeping this in mind i advise a cool head and a low tone of voice at all times . Taking a walk with the right person ( if possible ) at the right time while saying yea .... yea ... yea ... but... yea.. a lot can be worth 20 911 calls 10 minutes later lol . Best to you and your wife , and i hope BOTH of you can move smoothly thro the grieving process without a hiccup . If she happens to read this my best advise to her is that i am so sorry she has lost her momma , and some folk may say things they really dont intend to say , and things that dont reflect what they feel , but they say them because they have to lash out . All they truely understand is that they hurt and are afraid . If you keep this in mind and think of them as 2 year olds or ( in my case ) chiwawas ( you know the little dogs that look like rats with an acid issue ? ) . It seems to help .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

I would for you BlackPR but I'm in GA for a funeral myself this week. Won't even be able to go pick up my Barrett.

Links