Defensive Carry banner

Hit this poll, we are losing: VA Bar ETC Carry Poll: Hampton Roads

3K views 42 replies 40 participants last post by  SIGguy229 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I voted yes, I hope that was what you wanted. At least you can carry there, even if it is open. I have never been somewhere with that law. What is the objection? Is it the hassle of remembering or that you get outed by going in?

#8 ·
I don't trust Kaine-I think he may try to veto. Did you see the article about the guy who owns a restaurant(says he's also a gun owner) saying he sees no reason for weapons in restaurants. Said the crabs are going to go after people?
What he is essentially saying is that it's impossible some thug or maniac will try something in his restaurant.
So he can guarantee everyone's safety? Metal detectors at the entrances? Pat downs for weapons? Armed guards? Don't think so.......I'm sure the people at VA Tech,NIU,and Colombine thought it could never happen too......:buttkick:

#15 ·
Voted .. only 10 behind now...

Yes
48% (209 votes)
No
51% (219 votes)
Undecided
1% (5 votes)

#19 ·
To me its not so much the bars as it is the normal restaurants that sell alcohol. I would have rather they done a 51% rule without this notification crapolla.

And we're slipping.....
Yes 47% (282 votes)
No 52% (308 votes)
Undecided 1% (8 votes)
Total votes: 598

#24 ·
Just voted:
yes: 61% 818 votes
no: 38% 509 votes
can't figure it out: 1% 14 votes

#27 ·
Voted YES! 71% YES 28% NO and 1% UNDECIDED.

Also, if you live in VA you need to take a minute and send Governor Kaine an e-mail and let him know how you feel about Senate Bill 436 and 476 and encourage him to pass the bills into law. Also write your deligate and thank them if they voted yes. Let your voice be heard! :hand10:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.