PA carry must be very efficient

This is a discussion on PA carry must be very efficient within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hask12 Compared to New York or New Jersey, Pa is a whole other world, and always has been. Yes I agree with ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PA carry must be very efficient

Quote Originally Posted by Hask12
    Compared to New York or New Jersey, Pa is a whole other world, and always has been.
    Yes I agree with that! As children our parents always told us to be very careful if the car has PA plates on them as the drivers were so so lousy.
    As you slide down the banister of life,
    May the splinters never point the wrong way.
    ---
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    PA plates huh Richard!! I have those ya know! :poke:

Did you know - PA has only 2 seasons? Winter and contruction
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

I don't think most people pay enough attention to notice. A (non-shooting) friend from work came by the house a few months ago, I was wearing a 4" revolver in a paddle holster, in plain view. He and I had been talking for almost an hour before he noticed it!

In the city, people on the street don't even make eye contact anymore. Unless you happen to be an attractive female, nobody gives a second glance. Those that do are generally law enforcement, good guys, or gobblins. The sheep just don't want to get involved.
    Liberty is an inherently offensive lifestyle. Living in a free society guarantees that each one of us will see our most cherished principles and beliefs questioned and in some cases mocked. It's worth it.

I have made a few people that were carrying over the years. This is not easy to do in Kalifornia, I don't know what the percentage of people carrying is, but I bet it is a lot less than 5 or 6%. Two of those were wearing Polo type shirts and carrying IWB. When they bent over, the shirt rode up over the grips of thier gun. One of these was a very attractive female and yes I was watching her before she exposed her firearm (LOL). Most of the others I made were probably leo's wearing civilian clotheing mostly wearing jackets and you could see their firearm when their jacket swung open, sometimes their badge also.

Lead Moderator
    I have made some of em up here in MI, but then I was LE for a while so awareness is a bit higher than some. Heck half the time I can't spot my friends guns, and I know they carry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links