I wonder - - Page 2

I wonder -

This is a discussion on I wonder - within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You can pump the blood out of them faster when you do chest compressions....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder -

You can pump the blood out of them faster when you do chest compressions.
    Seek safety at the heart of danger.

Live Easy, Die Hard

I wouldn't go near him; he may be playing possum. Furthermore, I'd try to prevent anyone else from going near him, even a doctor, because that may give him a hostage. Call 911 and request police and medical personel.
    There's a reason The Sopranos is set in New Jersey.
    Basic Pistol

Ramifications

I reckon that administering some kind of aid would look good in a potential juror's eyes. Even after the shootings done, you're not hardly out of the woods.
    <Yep that's really me rounding up a herd

Too many diseases out there, and many of the BG's are drug users so you have AIDS to contend with.

I'm not willing to "kill myself" over someone that has just tried to kill me. I'll call 911, that's it.

Wayne

Don't bother

Shoot the BG, then step away from the BG to a safe place where you can keep an eye on him in case he's a stupid BG who might try to get up and come after you again, call the police. If he bleeds to death while waiting for the police, oh well. Maybe then he'll have learned his lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by SSKC
    Assuming that the reason you pulled the trigger in the first place was to stop an attack that caused you to fear for your life, it makes no sense to subsequently expose yourself to renewed violence - the assailant may still have lethal intentions and abilities. Call 911, ask for EMT's and Police, and stay out of range of the attacker.

My $0.02.

SSKC

I concur....
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

In Minnesota you must render aid when the threat has been stopped. Rendering aid does not mean you must get down in the blood and guts which I would strongly suggest nobody does. With HIV you don't know what they may have. Rendering aid is calling 911 and requesting the police and an ambulance, that is all.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Here in CT you had better not. Unless you're a doctor. So our instructor for Self Defence & The Law tells us.
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to
    rule." - H.L. Mencken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links