Defensive Carry banner

My Parents house in MD

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  TN_Mike 
#1 ·
We're spending the weekend in MD with my parents. I want to bring my Glock. I know I can't carry in MD, but can I have it in the house while I'm there? My parents don't have an issue with it, but legally could I?

It'll be unloaded in my bag in the trunk on the way down obviously reloading on arrival. Anything else I should be concerned about?

#3 ·
Travelling on Md. roads is the problem, you can do anything, even load it and carry IN your home. When driving your gun must be unloaded, in a closed container and not readily reachable in your car. The trunk works fine. Put a trigger lock on it. Magazines must be unloaded. Ammo must be seperated from the gun in a locked container.

I face the same problem when I visit my Dad in MD. It's a pain in the butt.

#7 ·
Sure does.

I transferred my Beretta 92 to another buyer yesterday and they gave him a checklist of things to have and get done before he walked out. :lol:

As for the threadstarter, just do what was mentioned above and keep everything OUT of reach and seperate from one another and you should be fine.

#10 ·
Maryland-another state that I refuse to visit or even travel through. I will not spend any of my hard earned money in states that refuse to recognize my right to self defense and the defense of my loved ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.