Defensive Carry banner

It's Here!!!!

4K views 48 replies 39 participants last post by  Thumper 
#1 ·
My license came in the mail today!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
I thought Wal-Mart was the rite of passage for new CCW's.

Congrats, Cakewalk!

#39 ·
No WM trip just yet. My only gun right now is a 6 1/2" BBL single action - not all that concealable. :blink:

After much consideration, I've decided to go for a 2.5" SP101 for my first carry gun. Just waiting for the tax refund!

#7 ·
Congrats!

I think it's time we changed the post-requisite, or at least the wording...I was in Walmart today, and you know something...I don't think I would have wanted to be there UNLESS I had a gun...

So maybe, we should say, "Now you CAN go to Walmart."

#11 ·
its a tradition mellman, when you first get your permit you are supposed to go to wallys world buy nachos or something equally sloppy to eat then walk around in WM w/your gun, buy ammo and leave. :bier:

congrats, cakewalk

#16 ·
Congrats and have fun on the walmart trip:danceban:

#17 ·
congrats, i just got my letter in the mail yesterday telling me i can go pick it up at the county clerks office, only 12 days! have to wait until monday though so it will be 2 weeks from the time i dropped my papers off, and a walmart is on the way home :D will have to put the gun in the trunk, then arm myself after i get out of the court building (discretely of course)

#18 ·
Talk about a rite of passage....congrads on your CPL! My first trip to WM is pending the arrival of my holster......but while the wife cracks up over the whole thing, I"m plannin' on it! Need to find out if the one up here in Northern Michigan serves nacho's tho...:danceban:

Jim

#28 ·
The Supreme Council of Concealed Weapons Carriers of the Wally-World Training Facility has ruled that stopping for "any fast food snack" is acceptable as long as you spend a minimum of 10 minutes consuming it while observing other shoppers. :blink:

#22 ·
Another responsible adult roaming the highways and byways and the parking lot of your local WW, Congrats.

By the way has anyone noticed that WW ammo (Blaser Brass) has doubled in price over the past few months.

#23 ·

#37 ·
Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.