Hypocrit Anti Gun Advocates!!!

This is a discussion on Hypocrit Anti Gun Advocates!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I noticed some in DMan's sig today that got me thining. I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but I'm ...

Thread: Hypocrit Anti Gun Advocates!!!

I noticed some in DMan's sig today that got me thining. I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but I'm wondering if someone has a list of all the people that are anti-gun, but then apply for a permit for a gun or something like that?

I know Rosie O'Donnell got a lot of crap over her treatment of Tom Selleck on her show over the NRA support, but then shortly after that I understand she or her body guard applied for a carry permit?

And Sylvester Stallone as well?

Does anyone know of any others? Any Senators or Governor's wives or anything like that?

Yeah,stalone at one time said the police should go door to door and confiscate everyones guns,now a couple of years later he put in for a permit.sj

Diane Feinstein has a permit I understand. Many of the Hollyweird types have body guards either full time, for their families, or when they make public appearances. They can afford that, I can't but they want to take my only means of self-protection away.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

NRA has a list of the ANTI's that reside in Hollywood and businesses and local leaders I am not sure the site I will find it and post it
    SAPPERS BREACH BUTT NAKED

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Supporting hunting is not supporting the 2nd Amendment !

1943 - 2009

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

I know there are several, I believe there some Reps and Senators that have been big anti-gunners, have permits to carry. Of course they are above everyone else, and can create and support legislation that they themselves don't have to obey!
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

If I saw Rosie O'Donnell being held up at gun point I don't think I would pull my piece. I don't know if her anti American butt is Worth saving.

Quote Originally Posted by sixball View Post
    If I saw Rosie O'Donnell being held up at gun point I don't think I would pull my piece. I don't know if her anti American butt is Worth saving.
    The only reason someone would hold Rosie O. at gunpoint would be to take her lunch box (to feed a family of 12)...

It's a guess, but most of the major 'well-known' actors who are anti-gun have permits or private guards with guns...hippocrates...all of them!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

sixball, if you pull your gun to save anyone else's butt, you aren't defending yourself. Run over some scenarios in your head. Seeing a bad guy's gun doesn't necessarily mean yours comes out of its holster. As far as Rosie goes, I loved her in Field of Dreams, but I would just watch too.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    The only reason someone would hold Rosie O. at gunpoint would be to take her lunch box (to feed a family of 12)...

It's a guess, but most of the major 'well-known' actors who are anti-gun have permits or private guards with guns...hippocrates...all of them!
    I believe in gun control...... Thats why I use TWO hands.

Senior Member Array bluelineman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by havegunjoe View Post
    Diane Feinstein has a permit I understand. Many of the Hollyweird types have body guards either full time, for their families, or when they make public appearances. They can afford that, I can't but they want to take my only means of self-protection away.
    She supposedly does not have a gun or permit anymore. I don't believe the 'melting it into a cross & giving it to the pope' bit.

Dear Mr. La Porte:

Thank you for writing to me about my permit to carry a concealed weapon. I would like to take this opportunity to set the record straight.

I possessed a concealed weapon permit for a short time beginning in 1976. In the mid-1970s, a terrorist organization -- the New World Liberation daughter's bedroom. It detonated but did not explode. We were lucky: the weather was particularly (and unusually) cold, and the explosive they used didn't explode in below-freezing temperatures. In the second, they shot out the windows of our beach home. My husband was terminally ill with cancer at the time. Later, some of the members of the New World Liberation Front were arrested, and the threat abated.

At that point, I had the gun—and several other weapons that were turned into the police—melted into a cross, which I presented to Pope John Paul II when I visited Rome in 1982.

Currently, I do not possess a gun, nor do I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon. I hope this addresses what you may have heard on the subject. If I can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to call my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,
    Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

A Free Man Takes Senator Diane Feinstein to the Whipping Post, by Dieter H. Dahmen

Hum, she admits to having a weapon to protect herself, but yet at the same time, we she refuses to allow us the same right? Now that is a hypocrite for you!
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelineman View Post
    She supposedly does not have a gun or permit anymore. I don't believe the 'melting it into a cross & giving it to the pope' bit.

Dear Mr. La Porte:

Thank you for writing to me about my permit to carry a concealed weapon. I would like to take this opportunity to set the record straight.

I possessed a concealed weapon permit for a short time beginning in 1976. In the mid-1970s, a terrorist organization -- the New World Liberation daughter's bedroom. It detonated but did not explode. We were lucky: the weather was particularly (and unusually) cold, and the explosive they used didn't explode in below-freezing temperatures. In the second, they shot out the windows of our beach home. My husband was terminally ill with cancer at the time. Later, some of the members of the New World Liberation Front were arrested, and the threat abated.

At that point, I had the gun—and several other weapons that were turned into the police—melted into a cross, which I presented to Pope John Paul II when I visited Rome in 1982.

Currently, I do not possess a gun, nor do I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon. I hope this addresses what you may have heard on the subject. If I can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to call my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,
    Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

A Free Man Takes Senator Diane Feinstein to the Whipping Post, by Dieter H. Dahmen
    Ummm... Having worked in the munitions field in the Air Force, I can say pretty certainly that a _____ (which I assume was a bomb of some sort) cannot "detonate but not explode." It armed, it triggered, ok, that can happen. This is just further proof that she knows absolutely nothing about what she is talking about and that our legislators do not even look in the dictionary to get their definitions right before showing their hypocritical views.

Wherever there's fried chicken or barbecue
    Quote Originally Posted by sixball View Post
    It might be a good time for that flinch shot?

I couldn't resist. I'm sure the above will get pulled. I am not serious. I would intervene the same as I would for anyone else. Depends on the circumstance.

Anyone know if that idiot former Ft. Wayne police chief who fronts for the Brady Bunch has guns or a permit.

Of course their position is guns are fine as long as there are plenty of restrictions that allow me to keep my firearms.
    Pitmaster

HELGA: Where are you going?
    HAGAR: To sign a peace treaty with the King of England.
    HELGA: Then why take all those weapons?
    HAGAR: First we gotta negotiate...

Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer (both of California's Senators) had themselves sworn in as Deputy U.S. Marshals, that meant they didn't need carry permits, they could carry virtually anywhere. When GW Bush was elected, he brought them both to the White House and took away their U.S. Marshal status, as they were both over the age limit when they obtained the LEO status. Let alone the fact that they were not functioning in the job, just abusing the credentials to carry a weapon.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Links