What to do when you number 2?

This is a discussion on What to do when you number 2? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First off let me say, I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible,but when your inards go gurgle and your spincter seals up ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do when you number 2?

First off let me say, I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible,but when your inards go gurgle and your spincter seals up tighter than a submarine door,emergencies happen.What do Y'all do about your rig,leaving attatched to my belt as I drop trou. seems to be out of the question,anybody would be able to see it under the stall(probably increasing the output of escriment to that facility).Un-doing my rig and holding in my lap while I do my doody doesnt seem like a good idea either,my luck would be dropping my rig in the crapper($1000 worth of gun and holster with corn and peanuts stuck to it).Or is that what those hooks on the back of some of the stall doors you see are for.
    "Double Tap",has nothing to do with dancing.

Senior Member Array HowardCohodas's Avatar
    Another advantage of using SmartCarry. I just hang my rig from the top of my knees along with my pants. Very convenient if drawing is required.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!!
    Politically Incorrect Self Defense

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    I have an HBE tuckable with clips, I just take the holster off the belt before I sit and then I just set it in my boxers. And I never drop my trousers much below the knee, public restroom floors are disgusting. If you're dropping them low enough for the next guy to see your belt or boxers, they might be touching that floor.

Try to go with the handicap stall...after all, it's the Cadillac of the pooping stalls...(Blue Comedy Tour)...

For one, I hope nobody is peeking underneath the stalls. If you are that concerned, you could unholster, and place your gun so that it is concealed in the folds of your pants.

If you IWB, your pants should be able to fold/bunch up enough to conceal even from the avid under stall looker. If you OWB, tucking your waistband over the grip should be enough to prevent anybody from seeing it.

Whatever you choose, just make sure you don't tap 3 times or whatever the code the Governor's are using now.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Set it on the back of the tank or hang it on the coat hanger (I carry a locked 1911, be careful doing that with a Glock). Just don't walk away and forget it!
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

VIP Member
    If there isn't anyplace to set the weapon, just keep your drawers high as possible and off the floor. If it's hard to buckle up due to the weight of your weapon and spare magazine, hike you trousers up and then hold them up by leaning your butt against the wall while you cinch up your belt.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

there is that pretty little TP holder to set your gun on.. just don't forget it.

If you Mexican Carry, don't forget to take it out before dropping drawers!

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    this is not a new topic for us, might want to look through the old thread:

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ad-merged.html
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM TROOPER View Post
    First off let me say, I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible,but when your inards go gurgle and your spincter seals up tighter than a submarine door,emergencies happen.What do Y'all do about your rig,leaving attatched to my belt as I drop trou. seems to be out of the question,anybody would be able to see it under the stall(probably increasing the output of escriment to that facility).Un-doing my rig and holding in my lap while I do my doody doesnt seem like a good idea either,my luck would be dropping my rig in the crapper($1000 worth of gun and holster with corn and peanuts stuck to it).Or is that what those hooks on the back of some of the stall doors you see are for.

First off, I'm wondering how you put a value of over one grand on your carry piece and rig. Secondly, I'd ask why you seem to be unable to adapt to any situation that presents itself. In my honest opinion? If you are serious about concealed carry 24/7, you wouldn't need to ask the question. If you'd like me to be blunt about it, then I have a hardcore belt, and some holsters for the everyday events. When I drop a dookie-----my pants go down, my holster sticks with them, and I never let anything fall below my knees. Also--after years on years being a construction worker----my 'dookies' are pretty much on schedule, barring the emergency opening of the dam. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    First off, I'm wondering how you put a value of over one grand on your carry piece and rig. Secondly, I'd ask why you seem to be unable to adapt to any situation that presents itself. In my honest opinion? If you are serious about concealed carry 24/7, you wouldn't need to ask the question. If you'd like me to be blunt about it, then I have a hardcore belt, and some holsters for the everyday events. When I drop a dookie-----my pants go down, my holster sticks with them, and I never let anything fall below my knees. Also--after years on years being a construction worker----my 'dookies' are pretty much on schedule, barring the emergency opening of the dam. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

Fairly easy to drop a dime on a rig today.

Two dimes for a good holster and belt. Don't get me started on the piece!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    Two dimes for a good holster and belt. Don't get me started on the piece!
    AZ, in my biz, a dime is $1000. Meant holster and piece.

Shows how old I am! My rigs are way past a dime then!

I use an IWB tuckable. It stays put, and I never drop trou below the knees, since the floors in most public restrooms are nasty. I also use the handicapped stall, which I am perfectly entitled to use - I'm a below-the-knee amputee.
    "Bad spellers of the world - untie!"

DAV Life member, NRA Life member

Springfield XD 9mm Sub-Compact
    Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links