YES. Carried first time tonight. - Page 3

YES. Carried first time tonight.

This is a discussion on YES. Carried first time tonight. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; We need a sticky on first time carry which includes Ziggy's maps....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YES. Carried first time tonight.

We need a sticky on first time carry which includes Ziggy's maps.

Mayve there'd be a way to get that info from a GPS and post it on a map of the US. The only drawback will be after a time the map will be black.
    It is to be observed that Right of Self-Defence, arises directly and immediately from the Care of our own Preservation, which Nature recommends to every one. . . , and that this right is so primary, that it cannot be denied on the basis that it is not "expressly set forth.

--- Hugo Grotius

Congrats...to the both of you!

It takes an 'armed couple' to be safer in a WalMart parking lot.

Stay armed...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Yo NativeNY. Please post back on your maiden voyage with your soon to be CCW. Since you just learned what it is, we would like to hear your account. Accept nothing less.... a walk thru WallyWorld with your heat on your side and at least one reload, are you listening?
    Tell us if anybody makes note of you. Nachos are a big plus.

Morty, you have been officially notified of the requirement.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
    Yo NativeNY. Please post back on your maiden voyage with your soon to be CCW. Since you just learned what it is, we would like to hear your account. Accept nothing less.... a walk thru WallyWorld with your heat on your side and at least one reload, are you listening?
    Tell us if anybody makes note of you. Nachos are a big plus.

Thanks
    I'm sure it'll be a few weeks before it happens. I just sent out the forms, prints and pictures less than two weeks ago. I think they said Tx DPS is at about a six week turn around point right now. I'll be sure to tell how it went though. My Wally World doesn't sell food (including nachos) exept for Micky Ds though and I just hate that garbage so I won't be eating. One question: One reload? Does this mean what I think it means? I have to reload the gun in Wally World? How am I supposed to do that since it supposed to be concealed at all times?
    It is to be observed that Right of Self-Defence, arises directly and immediately from the Care of our own Preservation, which Nature recommends to every one. . . , and that this right is so primary, that it cannot be denied on the basis that it is not "expressly set forth.

--- Hugo Grotius

Another question: Why Wally World? Why not another chain store, like Target, Circuit City or Best Buy... or even Home Depot?

--- Hugo Grotius

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nativenyerintexas View Post
    Another question: Why Wally World? Why not another chain store, like Target, Circuit City or Best Buy... or even Home Depot?
    I wouldnt suggest anyone reloading while in Wally World. You could get arrested quick! What he meant was carrying one more magazine full of ammo along with your CCW piece.

Wally World was probably the choice for the newbie walk because they, at least most of them, sell ammunition. You cant buy ammo at Best Buy, Circuit City or at Target.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

I was going to say, reloading is illegal since you have to pull out your weapon to reload it and by doing so, can be arrested. I'm not sure if I'd need to carry another magazine for my gun though since I have 20 round mags. I carry too much crap as it is anyway but whatever, I'll give it a shot.

The rest makes sense about store choice.

--- Hugo Grotius

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post

Thanks
    Noted.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Congrats on the first carry kids !! I however have become disgruntled and will no longer support wally world , after all they signed on with bloomburg ( i wont even support the pharmacy which means sometimes i pay almost double for meds ). Unfortunately i dont know of another national chain as prevailant to suggest a first excursion to .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Target matches prescription prices for the most part with Walmart. My brother's a drug dealer... oh, um, pharmacisit, who works for Target and told me they're similar in their pricing to compete. I get my scripts filled at my local Target just in case there's any question, my brother can easliy call my local guy and talk. My brother can also look up my records without a problem if needed.

--- Hugo Grotius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links