Who Knows Bob?

This is a discussion on Who Knows Bob? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Supertac45 Where am I going to bug out to? Heh, you just asked the question not nearly enough people do when considering ...

View Poll Results: Who has a BOB?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have a BOB and its sitting there ready to go as I click YES

29 23.58%
  • Yes, I have a BOB, its nothing special, but its enough to get me out the door.

31 25.20%
  • No, not really although I could throw one together.

47 38.21%
  • No, are you a frickin paranoid zombie worrier?

21 17.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Knows Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by Supertac45 View Post
    Where am I going to bug out to?
    Heh, you just asked the question not nearly enough people do when considering their Bug-Out Bag. Having a BOB without a destination (or at least a plan) makes you a refugee. Just something to consider.

As for me, mine's been ready to go for months and I just finished my fiancee's last week. They're sitting by the door ready to go. Food for about a week if we stretch it, guns, ammo, knives, clothes - the works.
    Find out more:
    - Zombie Squad Forums - :: Index
    SHTFmilitia.com :: Index
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

Semper Vigilans et Paratus

2. Remove Ads

VOlCANO...wow...now that beats our snow blizzard and tornado's. Had one go over my home back in 2003. Houses 3 blocks to west and 1 block to east damaged. Only F2....but Volcano...wow.... That would be so cool...for about 15 seconds.
    Heck, here in N.E. Ohio we don't even have dangerous animals, except deer in rutting season. Coyote are coming back. No poisonous animals or insects. Plenty of urban blight. But most riots are limited to the neighborhood's with the problems.
    OK, if a Comet hits Lake Erie...Lake Erie is only 18 miles to my North....that almost beats a volcano...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links