Motorcycle carry? - Page 3

Motorcycle carry?

This is a discussion on Motorcycle carry? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wear a SERPA most all the time in AZ now. I have an MTAC that one can easly carry all day with but in ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motorcycle carry?

I wear a SERPA most all the time in AZ now. I have an MTAC that one can easly carry all day with but in the heat, the SERPA is more comfortable. for hidding, I do not worry about it too much. a t-shirt to cover if I am going in someplace. Vstar 1100. center mass safe in the saddle bag locked to the frame.

forgot. XD40SC with 12 round mag and a backup 12Rnd.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I choose to ride in two piece armored gear( crash armor not kevlar) every time I ride. My 1911 doesn't work IWB there, but in a shoulder rig it works great. Even with mesh panels it gets hot so i have to be wearing two shirts if I want to peel off the jacket without scaring the sheeple. Since I got my LCP it has become much easier. I don't really think the reduction in caliber is an issue, if I think i need to draw a weapon while riding the throttle is a far better response. The LCP can be fired from either hand if i really needed to. Last sunday coming home over the Sierras on Ebbetts's Pass I was in a major thunder storm with lots of hail as deep as two inches on the road. My gear has a rain liner that goes on the inside, so my LCP in the pants pocket got soaked, but a quick stripping and oiling at home was satisfactory, and plastic don't rust like an old .45.
    I rode home from Colorado last month, 1150 miles in 16.5 hours. I had to stop at each state line to arm or disarm. Pain in the butt, 3 gun stops and 4 gas stops. The lightness of the LCP was like it wasn't even there. In CO and NV it wasn't.

Ride with my G19 in my CrossBreed ST. In the hot months, I wear a long t-shirt over it on my H-D. I did have it ride up last weekend on the charity ride, but the other Harley guys just looked and shrugged. I would bet most of them were armed, too.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    Thought you fellows might like this.
    Just go in style!
    I don't remember where I found it but I kept it because I think it's a cool pic.

...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

I carried via shoudler holster for years. Just started carrying strongside ITW Kydex a year ago and it conceals great.

EDC: 5" 1911
    "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."
    "The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail ... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation."

-Jeff Cooper

Yami V-star

I ride with a shoulder rig in both winter and summer. I ride with a full jacket (fully ventilated) in summer so the rig works for both.

I use an IWB holster when I ride, even with my leather, however, I will also put my j-frame in a inside pocket that is the perfect size.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Tank Bag?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links