Conceal on the job

This is a discussion on Conceal on the job within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, just thinking, how many conceal on the job? Just regular office, whse, production jobs and like. No notices on any part of the building....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conceal on the job

Conceal on the job

Ok, just thinking, how many conceal on the job? Just regular office, whse, production jobs and like. No notices on any part of the building.

2. Remove Ads

Yes here
    "The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree..."
    Nunn v. State GA 1848

I do. I had one problem about 1.5 years ago. No problems since. One anti caught me because I managed to let my shirt ride up while working under a machine. She threw a hissy fit to management and they asked me to not bring it again. I told them that my life was more important than my job so I'm quiting. They told me I didn't need to go that far. Hasn't been a problem since. I think about 3/4ths of the office suspect I still carry...including my direct boss. No issues yet.

I find it funny though, that I'm the first one my boss, HR, and everyone else comes running to to make sure the building is secure when they're about to can someone that they think might go nuts.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

JRG
    I'm semi-retired and work part time in a hardware store and carry every day....no problems, Indiana is pro-gun so we don't often have problems. I was made once by a co-worker as I was reaching up to a top shelf and my shirt rode up to expose the holster/gun....no biggie.

I do carry everyday at work. I use a smart carry holster - so with my loose scrubs no one ever notices. I have not encountered any problems yet, infact, I sometimes forget that I am packing. I do work in a busy trauma center hospital
    and at times do get extremely busy. No one knows I carry and I like it that way.

I work for the family business so trouble with management isn't a problem. I carry a 4" 1911 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I tuck two shirts over the holster and never have a problem coming untucked. I am in and out of peoples homes every day and they are non the wiser.

I have carried for about 7 years - out side of work. Mostly glock 19 or 1911 in Milt Sparks VM2.
    But since I move around alot at work , I would take it off, and put it back on after work.

That got pretty old ...
    a few weeks ago I bough a Kahr PM9 and a Comptac IWB and its been on me 24/7. It really conceals very well.

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    I pocket carry a Kel-Tec P3AT every day at work.

I carry everyday that I work. I work I rough parts of the city and I would not be without it. The owner of the company is ok with it. In fact I have talked him into getting one himself. He jst bought a safe and is working on what firearm he wants.
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

eww
    Yes at my part time job, no at my full time job. Full time job is on a military base.

I've carried every day since getting my lifetime license. Officially there's a company policy against it. Like packinnova my life is more important than my job.

As the network admin, locked in a server room most the day, I doubt anyone will notice anytime soon.
    Mindset - Tactics - Skills - Equipment
    http://www.ingunowners.com
    W9ZEB dot Org

I carry on my night job but, my day job is on an Air Force base so..............NOT.

That's always suprised me that military personnel don't at least carry a sidearm on base.

Administrator
    I am able to carry either open or concealed at work. The majority of the time I just carry concealed OWB.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    I get sent home if I'm not carrying.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links