moving within same county...

This is a discussion on moving within same county... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by T Bone ETA: My response on Michigan law was purposely to illustrate that it the requirements vary from State to State. In ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moving within same county...

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    ETA: My response on Michigan law was purposely to illustrate that it the requirements vary from State to State.
    In addition, other people in different states might have the same question so it is not inconsistent with the thread topic to provide specific information for particular states even though it may not be the state in which the original poster resides.

2. Remove Ads

Here ya go, T-Bone, and I'm from TX.(and T-bone, I didn't mean to address that at you, the comment of he shouldn't be carrying in the first place if he doesn't know, is the one that got me all riled up)

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Code
    Sec. 2923.126. (A) A license to carry a concealed handgun that is issued under section 2923.125 of the Revised Code shall expire four years after the date of issuance. A licensee who has been issued a license under that section shall be granted a grace period of thirty days after the licensee's license expires during which the licensee's license remains valid. Except as provided in divisions (B) and (C) of this section, a licensee who has been issued a license under section 2923.125 or 2923.1213 of the Revised Code may carry a concealed handgun anywhere in this state if the licensee also carries a valid license and valid identification when the licensee is in actual possession of a concealed handgun. The licensee shall give notice of any change in the licensee's residence address to the sheriff who issued the license within forty-five days after that change.
    Most likely they will not change your card until renewal, but if your license was to be revoked, or something, they need an accurate mailing address to send it to you.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links