The LAST place on earth any robbery of VT like killing would take place at

This is a discussion on The LAST place on earth any robbery of VT like killing would take place at within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Check this video out, it's not concealed carry but OPEN carry which is legal in several states (I can open carry here in GA with ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The LAST place on earth any robbery of VT like killing would take place at

The LAST place on earth any robbery of VT like killing would take place at

Check this video out, it's not concealed carry but OPEN carry which is legal in several states (I can open carry here in GA with my permit, but rather not due to living in Metro Atlanta area.)

Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL)

Close to the end of this short video, you see the carriers raise their hand, with their OWB holstered guns showing... and then I started to think, what kind of person would choose this sort of place to start a VT massacre?

According to groups like Brady bunch and HCI, more guns in the hands of good citizens mean more violence... but we all know where the future Seung-Hui Chos of America are going to target next, NOT areas where many potential victims will fight back with effective tools (firearms)... remember that crazy man that barely got one foot inside the New Life Church in Colorado Springs before he was engaged by a legally armed person?

The Brady bunch and other nut job organizations love to counter act the stats that guns in the hands of good citizens safe lives, by including their own stats, junk stats really... showing "victims of gun violence." Most of these "victims" are gangbangers, suicides, etc... every little gang banger and drug dealer to them is some how a "victim" of gun violence... if that's how they think, they might as well call rapists, attempted murderers etc as "victims" too after they were stopped by a legally armed citizen.

I wish the media would have covered that group there in VA, it's important because it shows no guns jumping out of their holders killing innocent children, puppies etc... can't say the same for Janet Reno with the Waco debacle.
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

2. Remove Ads

When I lived in VA I watched that Champs being built and shopped in that same plaza very often for food, clothing, books, and bicycle supplies. I'd never stepped foot in the place though because well I just never gave it any thought.

Upon seeing this vid and especially the GM speak, who looks and sounds a lot like me, the next time I fly in to VA for business I'm going to make sure to stop by and have a meal as well as ask for the GM. I'll tell him I saw this video and came to support them as they support me and mine.

Thanks!

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Quote Originally Posted by CR2008 View Post
    ...Close to the end of this short video, you see the carriers raise their hand, with their OWB holstered guns showing... and then I started to think, what kind of person would choose this sort of place to start a VT massacre?
    Oh yeah, that's just the place I'm gonna pick to start a shoot out...NOT!
    An armed populace are called citizens.
    An unarmed populace are called subjects.

DIALUP BEWARE! I am on satelite high speed and it took over 35 minutes to dwnld..interesting vid tho
    "Brains before Bullets"

Video wouldn't download through the page for me, but if I go directly to the video's URL it loads fine. If you're having problems with it try this. Right-click on this link: http://www.vcdl.org/Champps/VCDL_Champps.mov and click Save File As / Save Target As.
    Took 7 minutes on a highspeed cable connect.

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

"Booger Hook Off the Bang Switch" - unknown

In Manchester, NH there's usually at least 1-2 people at Murphy's Taproom on Tuesday night's open carrying. I'm usually one of them when I can make it.

I open carry whenever I go into Manchester. I've even gone up to a LEO and asked them a question while OC'ing.
    Criminals For Gun Control
    Brady's Campaign Pro-Gun Forum

Member: NRA, PG-NH, GO-NH
    Life Member: JPFO, GOA
    Clubs: LF&GC

Senior Member Array f8lranger4x4's Avatar
    Great video!!!!

I was especially impressed with the Champs General Manager that made the opening comments......sharp guy!

VIP Member
    Hey Janq,

When you do stop in there, will you tell the GM we would like to have a Champps here in Nevada too?

Very very cool!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Never knew champs was such a good place to go eat, damned if I'm gonna be disturbed eating there :P

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Anyone know if the Champs corporate people are aware/approve of this? It'd be great to hear a "yes", as we've got a Champs here in the Western suburbs of Detroit, and it's a cool place to hang out! (Good food, good crowds).
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

It'd probably take two days for me to download it up here. A slow dialup is my my option short of satelite.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Its interesting some of you had a problem downloading this, my computer downloaded as it played, NO interruptions
    I tell you if there was a restaurant like that here id eat there alot, i love it
    Kimber Eclipse Target 2
    Glock 19 (3rd Gen)
    DiamondBack DB9
    Kahr PM9 (wife's edc)
    NRA Life Member

Looks like a very nice place. Good to see that rational, sane approaches to welcoming upstanding citizens exist amongst businesses. Champps has got my business, next time I'm in VA.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    First of all, I had no problem downloading. The clip played immediately.

I couldn't help but think to myself that it is to bad the Champs GM, shown at the start of the clip, wasn't running for President instead of the guy the Dems have apparently chosen. Anyway, a neat clip and good news for the 2nd amendment protectors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links