Send an e-mail today to the US Humane Society - Page 2

Send an e-mail today to the US Humane Society

This is a discussion on Send an e-mail today to the US Humane Society within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; KRM lol that was just wrong, but then again it is lunch time. Again tatical i will respect your opinion but will disagree. Although i ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Send an e-mail today to the US Humane Society

KRM lol that was just wrong, but then again it is lunch time. Again tatical i will respect your opinion but will disagree. Although i must say it is great to see someone who is against the hunting and killing of animals actually be able to back it up with their life style choice, Never understood someone who would not eat red meat because they didn't beleive in killing animals but would eat fish and chicken. And your point is correct i do not HAVE to eat meat but boy i sure do LIKE to. Keep in mind though hunting does provide a service to the aminals as a whole, just not to the ones in my freezer.

Ex Member Array TacticalCompact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPony View Post
    KRM lol that was just wrong, but then again it is lunch time. Again tatical i will respect your opinion but will disagree. Although i must say it is great to see someone who is against the hunting and killing of animals actually be able to back it up with their life style choice, Never understood someone who would not eat red meat because they didn't beleive in killing animals but would eat fish and chicken. And your point is correct i do not HAVE to eat meat but boy i sure do LIKE to. Keep in mind though hunting does provide a service to the aminals as a whole, just not to the ones in my freezer.

hahah :D

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    [sarcasm]This needs to go through. There aren't enough Whitetail in the Smokies for me to crash my motorcycle into, so we need to stop poaching which is usually done by folks carrying 9mms, .38s, and .45s.[/sarcasm]

and to think that I know Jews that are opposed to eating per instruction of the Bible

I hunt. It helps keep the deer out of my gardens. Then I can get my chiles, tomatoes, and onions easier.

But I guess we should pass a law that tells the coyotes to stop hunting conejos and turkeys; animal rights, right?
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Duisburg View Post
    Hmm...I've had a bad taste left in my mouth by the Humane Society a while back when adopting a pet. This takes my distaste a step further

the local humane society and the HUMANE SOCIETY OF THE UNITED STATES are not the same thing. the HSUS brings millions of dollars a year and not a dime goes to a local HS. all that money goes into legislation to ban any and all animal use in the US. then what ever is left over lines Wayne pacelle and JP Goodwin's pockets. its all about money and power and in the ART's ( animal rights terrorists ) world they have allot of both...
    Glock 19 in a Crossbreed supertuck EDC

Ruger LCP W/ CT "the go anywhere gun" EDC

"ALWAYS carry!NEVERtell!" Thumper

You have got to be kidding me???? The HUMANE SOCIETY is behind that email? They just lost credibility in my book. Stick to saving dogs and cats.
    Member: NRA & GSSF
    Glock Certified Armorer
    *Oderint Dum Metuant*
    "You don't shoot to kill.... You shoot to survive."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalCompact View Post
    Wow. I mean, just wow. Last I checked, this was a forum dedicated to concealed carry, not hunting. Do you think it is quite possible there are people here on this forum that do not agree with the needless taking of life?

I, for one, am a HUGE fan of concealed carry, but do not believe in hunting. There are very good reasons for my beliefs and none of them are stupid, nor am I. I happen to agree with Mr. Pacelle on many of his points, but not the one concerning concealed carry in national parks.

Rob72's letter was spot-on. Good one!
    Realistically, hunting is the only reason we have many animals left. The management of the wildlife comes directly from hunters buying tags. If not for hunters there would be no deer etc, they'd starve. It's a fact. Man will be here for a long time and as long as man is here, if we don't hunt and manage, the animals will die off. Plus they're tasty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links