More new CC'ers!

This is a discussion on More new CC'ers! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can you just imagine some unsuspecting BG accosting rodc13's entire family in a shopping mall parking lot? I'd pay to see that....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More new CC'ers!

Can you just imagine some unsuspecting BG accosting rodc13's entire family in a shopping mall parking lot? I'd pay to see that.
    An armed populace are called citizens.
    An unarmed populace are called subjects.

2. Remove Ads

Family is Great - But Renew in Texas ASAP

It is great that the family will be togehter on this.

Please note that Texas is way behind on licensing in a timely manner. I put my app. in in March and have been told it will take 120 days. Renewals are taking a long time too. Try to renew asap before it will expire while waiting for approval.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by texjim View Post
    It is great that the family will be together on this.

Please note that Texas is way behind on licensing in a timely manner. I put my app. in in March and have been told it will take 120 days. Renewals are taking a long time too. Try to renew asap before it will expire while waiting for approval.
    Texas is running slow on their processing. I hope they'll add the appropriate resources to correct this. In one since, it's encouraging, because it means there's lots of folks applying, but no way it should take as long as it does. Of course, they could have used a few more resources guarding the governor's mansion, too.

As you might imagine, I am kinda proud of my family!
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    6 more on the way!
    Let's keep spreading the word. I want lots of friends and family members to be able to watch my back!
    Good job makes me think of the salesman rule of 250. Your six will tell their six and those six will tell their six and now you have 250 new CCW, well 216 but the rule applies. Than in time we will all have our six covered, by law abiding concealed weapons carriers.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links