I'm planning a trip to Tennessee and Kentucky late this month, where my Washington CPL is honored. I've done some research, and see that there are a lot of restrictions in TN that I don't have in WA. Mostly I want my gun when driving and in my hotel, or if I decide to take an evening walk. I did a search of the forum, and didn't get any relevant hits, so I'll just ask for your help.
Can any members from those states tell me the potential pitfalls that I should be aware of?
1) I will avoid any establishment that serves alcohol.
2) My PM40 has a capacity of six, so no mag restrictions.
3) Plan to go through the Great Smoky Mountains -- can I travel with my gun loaded as long as I am not walking through the park?
4) What is the general LEO attitude towards CC?
5) Knives, kubotan? Any restrictions I should know of?
Thanks in advance.