Defensive Carry banner

New Miss Tennessee is a Packer!!

10K views 61 replies 49 participants last post by  Pistology 
#1 ·
The new Miss Tennessee for 2008 carries a Smith and Wesson.
Ellen Carrington, 21, who was crowned Miss Tennessee on Saturday night, has a concealed weapons permit.

"I have a Smith & Wesson .40-caliber," Carrington told reporters on Sunday, "(with a) silver top and black body."

A Jackson native and senior at Union University, Carrington decided to get the permit because she was spending a lot of time traveling to and from Nashville at night. She said spending time at shooting ranges with her father, Pat, helped create an even deeper bond between the two.
Final try pays off big for new Miss Tennessee | jacksonsun.com |

#3 ·
This makes me think of the whole "tell/not tell you carry" issue. Personally, I couldn't be happier every time a responsible and law-abiding public figure comes up and share with the world that she refuses to be a victim. The fact that she is a beautiful young lady is just icing on the cake. Way to go!

#13 ·
"I have a Smith & Wesson .40-caliber," Carrington told reporters on Sunday, "(with a) silver top and black body."
Now if she'll only learn proper firearms terminology...:wink:

#17 ·
But come on guys, its Tennessee. Isn't Miss TN saying she carries a bit like Miss Wisconsin revealing she drinks milk??? :image035:

(Grew up in WI, lived in Knoxville TN for 1 year, live 4 miles south of Memphis right now...)

#18 · (Edited)
Really?!

Well, if as long as she's got a good arm........the Pack's gonna need all the help that they can get now that Favre's retired........ :smile:

#27 ·
I think SIXTO wanted pictures of the firearm!!!!:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.