My Bosses Carry! - Page 2

My Bosses Carry!

This is a discussion on My Bosses Carry! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by youngda9 Negotiating for a raise, eh? If there's a story there we'd love to hear it. If I recall correctly, David posted ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Bosses Carry!

Quote Originally Posted by youngda9 View Post
    Negotiating for a raise, eh?

If there's a story there we'd love to hear it.
    If I recall correctly, David posted the story a few months back.

memory fades but........

David was working as a tow truck driver, working a tow on the side of the road, when some knucklehead driver almost hit him and then stopped in the fast lane and got out of his car and rushed David. David drew on him just as the Knuckle head was trying to get at him thru the drivers door.

I will let him post a link to the previous post

^^ I remember reading that one, didn't realize he was the one who posted it. Thanks.
    Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

Out of 6 boses above me 5 of them carry.....
    1942 M3 Autocar Half-track...M3A1 Diamond T Half-track...57mm Anti-Tank Cannon

NRA Endowment Member...President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors...MVPA Member

I am currently working at a gun shop; so carrying is required:

The telecom company I have applied with, the 2 guys that would be my immediate supervisors both revealed that they carried during general conversation in my second interview. I said “I wasn’t going to say anything; I just assumed there would be something in company policy against carrying”. The top guy said “Yea, there probably is but I haven’t bothered to look it up; and obviously we aren’t going to say anything if you do”. I really hope I get that job.

Some people have all the luck!!!
    Life is too short, stop to smell the roses and don't let anyone take it away from you!

I may have the second best job around from carry prspective (gun shop probably has me beat). I work for the family construction contracting company- 4th generation in the business. We have a rather flat corporate structure, so I only have one nominal boss- my Dad. We are both permit holders. In fact, we will be carrying the same pistol as soon as Dad's holster arrives. In addition, there are numerous firearms "stashed" throughout the office (we work in an AWFUL area- share a back fence line with a housing project, strip club next door and another across the street). In the 60+ years we have been here we have never had a problem during working hours, but there have been plenty of things that have happened after hours- just a few days ago we discovered that our neighbors have cut a hole into our aluminum scrap shed and are stealing scrap extruded aluminum!
    A girl can never have too much jewelry or too much weaponry.

- Princess Meredith NicEssus

We have a very gun friendly plant. The plant manager is a great guy (me!). I carry and my boss and his father just completed his concealed carry training.

We recently received the forms for an FFL for the company. We'll be submitting them soon.

It's a very pro 2A environment.

Dave

My boss too!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chickdiver View Post
    In fact, we will be carrying the same pistol as soon as Dad's holster arrives.
    I'm visualizing twins conjoined at the holster!?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I'm visualizing twins conjoined at the holster!?
    LOL

well... the pistols are twins
    A girl can never have too much jewelry or too much weaponry.

- Princess Meredith NicEssus

At the law office where I use to work, both attorneys sort of carried. One kept his in the desk drawer or breif case and the other always kept his in his breafcase. I talked to the senior partner one day about guns or something and he mentioned his concealed carry permit and he showed me his piece. I told him I had a lisence too.

I never made any statements regarding whether I carried at work or not. No one ever asked. Don't ask, don't tell was my policy.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links