Think I've paid 4 my CCW thru reduced alcohol

This is a discussion on Think I've paid 4 my CCW thru reduced alcohol within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 Bear in mind, TW (the wife) is under 21 for me, so she can't CCW. (I'm 21!) You're the same height, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think I've paid 4 my CCW thru reduced alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    Bear in mind, TW (the wife) is under 21 for me, so she can't CCW.

(I'm 21!)

You're the same height, I'm a little heavier than you. So its not easy for me to conceal either. I discovered polo shirts work alot better than T-shirts (give me a mile away), but mostly dickies bottom-ups, cheap, comfortable,and do the job. (And people just think I do construction,with all my tattoos, haha)
    We have a lot in common. My wife is not yet 21 either! She is getting a new carry gun for her 21st next month. She carried when we lived in SD where the age to CCW was 18, and also when we visited family in GA where the age is also 18. Maybe we should take this to PM so as not to thread jack this! (sorry to the OP!)
    EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAIL TO ACT.

2. Remove Ads

I am in Nevada. Haven't saved a dime on booze. It is perfectly legal to have a drink while carrying here and I do have an adult beverage on from time to time. No more or less then I would otherwise.

Ken

to the op you might be spending more on acc. now but tomorrow when you wake up your not ******* them away, and you own them for good

I like beer. I like whiskey. I don't feel any need to give it up or reduce my enjoyment. I am now an 'at home' drinker. The bar scene and the drinking and then driving home are not a good idea, never were.

I was very lucky - in the small town I lived in when I was young and stupid, the cops came by the bars (only 2 bars in town) at closing, and offered folks a ride home. For the few minutes required to perform this service, many problems were avoided. This is proactive police work at it's best.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by obxned View Post
    I like beer. I like whiskey. I don't feel any need to give it up or reduce my enjoyment. I am now an 'at home' drinker. The bar scene and the drinking and then driving home are not a good idea, never were.

I was very lucky - in the small town I lived in when I was young and stupid, the cops came by the bars (only 2 bars in town) at closing, and offered folks a ride home. For the few minutes required to perform this service, many problems were avoided. This is proactive police work at it's best.
    I don't like beer. I LOVE it! I have never heard of police officers doing that before. Sounds like a real stand-up department. Either that or they are lazy, and don't want to waste time with FSTs, BAC testing, and dealing with drunkards piloting their vehicles into poles, etc.
    EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAIL TO ACT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links