Defensive Carry banner

CCW Business Cards

14K views 65 replies 38 participants last post by  ecbaatz 
#1 ·
Not what y'all think!!
Many on here have posted cards they have made in the past to give to store owners who post the anti weapon signs. They basically said they refused to spend their $$$ in a business that doesn't allow it's customers to protect themselves and goes into explaining how CCw'ers have under gone a full background check etc..... I usually wait until I get home and send their corporate headquarters a email, but many times I forget. I thought if anybody knew where I could purchase these I would appreciate it.
Thanks
NCH

#5 ·
That is what I was looking for. However I hate the way those tear apart card stock looks. If anybody knows where can get some professionaly printed. Maybe we can get a few members and buy 500 if there was a minimum.
Thanks for the help.

NCH

#6 ·
I'd be in for professional printed one, in fact, I'll get them done if we want, and then split them and ship them. Should not cost much actually.

#11 ·
Make certain a CCW badge insignia is included. For full effect.

#15 ·
I am pretty sure that they would all be yellow and ruined before I could begin to use even 100 in my area, so I just don't see the need for it. Other than the hospital, (and no, if I need their service I am not going to save my $), I wouldn't have any place to give them out.

I sure hate it for you all that could actually use 500 of them.

I guess I should have read the whole post first. LMAO :rofl: Too good.

#16 ·
You might want to add on the card that the name of their business will be added to all pro-gun owner databases and forums that I belong to.

Just a thought. One persons business they usually don't care about... every gun owner boycotting them could be a chunk of change, and they know it!

#17 ·
That's a good point. Losing one customer is "no big deal." The possibility of losing many gives one P&L and Retention nightmares!

#21 ·
"This business will be registered with the pro-gun networks, to make sure the communuty will not attempt to waste their money and time with your establishment."

I like the concept of the business cards, doubt most of the hourly managers or store associates will care that much or actually give them/pass them to the folks that DO care, I hate to say.

#24 ·
Here is a sample so far, I still need to add the image to the front side. There is still some room on the back if anyone has any suggestions

Attachments

#26 ·
I like. I was talking to a co-worker about this today. He was telling me of when Texas first passed the CHL everyone and their mother put the gostbuster signs up on the doors and windows. A lot of the gun clubs and shooting ranges where giving out cards just like that and he said he felt it help "inform" a lot of people that we where the good guys.

#29 ·
Sure, I am simply going to split the cost per 100 plus shipping, no profit, you can order as many as you want.

It looks like under $2.00 per 100, but I think that is still high, may actually be about $1.25 per 100, plus a single mailing cost per order.

That's just a rough number, let me know how many you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.