Defensive Carry banner

So we are moving

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  dukalmighty 
#1 ·
We are moving into a new townhouse on Friday. My current LTCF is valid until April of 2012. It has my current address on it. Am I required under PA law to update the info when I move or is a change of address card sufficient, or am I not required to do anything?

#3 ·
MO you have 30 days to change address, you also must get a new ccw permit with the new address.

#4 ·
When I lived in Chester County PA, the Sheriff told me not to worry about it and just use the change of address card until my ID expired. As LTCFs are issued by the counties, different counties may have different requirements, especially if you are moving from one county to another. Call your Sheriff for the 100% correct info (or as close as they can get :rofl:). :yup:

Welcome to the Office of the Sheriff
Courthouse Annex
157 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201
717-261-3877
Fax - 717-261-3882

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30
Closed on weekends and all county observed holidays.

Contact Information
sheriff@co.franklin.pa.us

#5 ·
Call the issuing authority in Pennsylvania is your best bet. Good luck with the moving, hope the weather will be kind to you. Geez, I hate moving....I always swear it will be the last time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.