Ok NC boys Riot at the Mall

This is a discussion on Ok NC boys Riot at the Mall within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; newsobserver.com | Seven detained after mall brawl Wow that is an upscale mall cant imagine my wife and kids there trying to escape , and ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok NC boys Riot at the Mall

Ok NC boys Riot at the Mall

newsobserver.com | Seven detained after mall brawl

Wow that is an upscale mall cant imagine my wife and kids there trying to escape , and funny how NC news in wake county has buried this.
    guess cant send family to mall without packing now
    I guess we have no gang problem here Put yourself in that madness and have to fight your way out. there solution will be to band handguns and knives from the mall that will help! any of you fellow locals there when it went down?
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

2. Remove Ads

Holy cow, I've been to that mall and would never have thought that kind of riot could happen there.

And that Nichols girl looked mean!
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

Been to that mall, many, many times. Raleigh/Durham area has seen a huge influx of gang wannabes in the last few years. If memory serves me correctly, the mall has no CCW signs posted.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Where's Gecko45 when you need him?
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Where's Gecko45 when you need him?

I guess he had the day off...it's a shame, too. Too bad there aren't more Gecko45's out there keeping our malls safe.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    Been to that mall, many, many times. Raleigh/Durham area has seen a huge influx of gang wannabes in the last few years. If memory serves me correctly, the mall has no CCW signs posted.
    Been to that mall also, it is posted, a little 2 inch by 3 inch sticker titled "Rules of Conduct" last rule is No Firearms.

If school districts and police agencies want to start developing "zero tolerance" policies...they could focus on anything gang-related instead of six-year olds drawing pictures of guns.

Our society better get a handle on this gang crap before gangs control/runover all the public spaces that the average citizen visits.

Someone needs to start smashing heads...do I sound too harsh?

Stay armed...get everyone you know, armed...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    Yea just watch tho that will be the cities answer !! ban guns but whos guns are they banning Ie gang banger with his shank and 9mm riding in his pants or those who will obey the law!! but police chief said theres no gang problem here tell me that didnt come from the Mayor's office

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post

I guess he had the day off...it's a shame, too. Too bad there aren't more Gecko45's out there keeping our malls safe.
    OK, I have to ask...

Who is/was Gecko45, I have seen many references and I can assume a lot but would rather get the good stuff.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    OK, I have to ask...

Who is/was Gecko45, I have seen many references and I can assume a lot but would rather get the good stuff.
    Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Ah, heh.

But wait...

The Mall Ninja is easily distinguished by an abundance of “tactical” gear, such as fatigues, a thigh holster (with, of course, a Glock), combat boots, bandolier and other accouterments that you’d usually only see on a SWAT operative.
    don't most us us on this forum have much of the same equipment, I mean those who don't wear this for their actual profession?

This was a funny read, I think I'll have to read it again.

Sorry to wander off topic.

-Paco

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Ah, heh.

But wait...

don't most us us on this forum have much of the same equipment, I mean those who don't wear this for their actual profession?

This was a funny read, I think I'll have to read it again.

Sorry to wander off topic.
    I was thinking the same thing. I put on all my gear I would look like a mall ninja!

Back to the riot, the article says they were gang bangers, should have locked all the doors and given them weapons. When there was only 1 left standing shoot'em. Problem solved and a lot of scumbags off the street.

They only arrested 7 in an entire mall? Down here they arrested 29 in a Wal-Mart for a gang riot. Just this week one of our fine City Councilmen was helping a mom to protest the fact that two of her three sons were arrested and all of them were just standing over by the wall eating a hamburger. This was after the police identified the 29 from video tapes and settled on those instead of the 100 that were actually involved.

Same here had mom on she cant understand why they arrested her son he was just at the mall before closing with his dreds bag-pants and gang tats looking for a job!! Holy Cr@#$

Quote Originally Posted by spooter66 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I put on all my gear I would look like a mall ninja!

Back to the riot, the article says they were gang bangers, should have locked all the doors and given them weapons. When there was only 1 left standing shoot'em. Problem solved and a lot of scumbags off the street.
    And so say we all!!!

What I am having a hard time figuring out is this, the riot supposedly involved hundreds but they only arrested 7. They had LEO from 3 different agencies and took an hour, but they only got 7.

How do they know these 7 started it, if there were hundreds involved?

-Paco

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links