Missouri Must Notify Officer: No
Wildlife Management Areas: Yes (Except When Bow Hunting)
State/National Forests: YES
State Parks: YES 10 CSR 902.020 (17)
Road Side Rests: YES per MSHP571.107
Endorsement does not authorize concealed firearms, where:
(1) Any Police, Sheriff, or Highway Patrol Office or Station,
(2) Within twentyfive
feet of any Polling Place on any Election Day.
(3) Any Correctional Facility.
(4) Any Courthouse or Building used by a Court.
(5) Any Government Meeting including State Legislature.
(6) Government Owned Buildings except Public Housing.
(8) Secured parts of Airports.
(9) Prohibited by Federal Law;
(10) All Schools (Including Colleges);
(11) Child Care Facilities.
(13) Amusement Park.
(14) Any Church
(15) Private Property with 11X14 sign with one inch letters.
(16) Arenas and Stadiums seating over 5,000.
(17)Publicly accessible Hospitals.
Possession of a firearm in a vehicle on the premises shall not be a criminal offense so long as the
firearm is not removed from the vehicle or brandished while the vehicle is on the premises; is
applicable to Items 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 above.Carrying of a concealed firearm in a location specified in subdivisions 1) to (17) of subsection 20 of
this section by any individual who holds concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to this section
shall not be a criminal act
but may subject the person to denial to the premises or removal from the