Ever fallen asleep...

This is a discussion on Ever fallen asleep... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lord, I've lost count of the number of times this has happened to me! Although I confess, it's been happening a lot more since I ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ever fallen asleep...

Lord, I've lost count of the number of times this has happened to me! Although I confess, it's been happening a lot more since I started using the Crossbreed super tuck deluxe as my primary holster rig for both my Sig P226 9mm and my H&K P30 9mm.

As for AD's, I have zero worries about a situation where the weapon is holstered. I had an AD once abut 30 years ago as a fair to middlin' noob when I came home from the movies (IIRC I was still in college) and I removed my 1911 and cleared it. I fired on the empty chamber and BOOM! I had racked the slide and THEN dropped the mag! That was my first and last mistake of that nature. Thank God I'd been pointing the gun in a safe direction. I'm also thankful that my home I was sharing with two other BAMA cadets was pretty out in the sticks and that THEY were still out partying...ummm I mean STUDYING!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

I fell asleep with an M60 machine gun in my sleeping bag once. Wasn't comfy but I wasn't about to leave it out where the instructors could get it away from me.

Issues.....? velly intelesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    I fell asleep with an M60 machine gun in my sleeping bag once. Wasn't comfy but I wasn't about to leave it out where the instructors could get it away from me.
    Oh man, I teach psychology and have for almost 20 years. I am soooooo not going to GO there!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links