Defensive Carry banner

Day 3 of 90 Going crazy already

891 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  XD 45 
#1 ·
I had my meeting for my CCW application submission on Wen Sep 10 and now its Fri. I am already going nuts. Looking at my phone for missed calls. Ugh this is going to be a long wait. :22a:

#2 ·
It will pass in no time...this is the easy part...you already know it's coming for sure. There are many in several states who would like to be in your shoes.:yup:

Stay armed...when it gets here...stay safe!

#4 ·
I dunno about the easy part. Sent my FL non-resident in July 26 and my VA non-resident in Aug. 2. Got a receipt from VA on Aug. 11.

Still waiting. worrying that the fingerprint cards weren't good enough, or the photos were out of limits...

Anybody have a recent timeline on issue in those two states?

#6 ·
I dunno about the easy part. Sent my FL non-resident in July 26 and my VA non-resident in Aug. 2. Got a receipt from VA on Aug. 11.

Still waiting. worrying that the fingerprint cards weren't good enough, or the photos were out of limits...

Anybody have a recent timeline on issue in those two states?
A couple of guys in the office just got their FL permit. It took about 45 days for both (with digital prints).

Now thats three in the office and more than 5 of us in our organization.

#7 ·
Go to the range and do a lot of shooting. It will make the time pass quicker. Practice your draws and carry around the house so when it comes and you make the required Wal-Mart nacho run it will be like second nature. That reminds me - you did get your Wal-Mart nacho run permit from Sixto didn't you???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.