Kimber on TV

This is a discussion on Kimber on TV within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Gun camera: CrunchGear Archive Gun-mounted cameras coming soon to DC police? You can be sure these camera units will get MUCH smaller over time. -...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kimber on TV

Gun camera: CrunchGear Archive Gun-mounted cameras coming soon to DC police?

You can be sure these camera units will get MUCH smaller over time.

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    This type of case is exactly why I keep saying carry guns should be equipped with audio and video, same as a Taser. If you're all alone in the woods and you shoot an unarmed man (for a valid reason), well, no matter the reason it's gonna be almost impossible to convince a jury that you're completely innocent.

I'd like to see small, unobtrusive audio/video unit that would automatically come on as soon as gun is in hand. I know I'm gonna catch some flack for saying this, but if and when viable audio/video units become available, then everyone should be REQUIRED to have one installed (private citizenry AND LE).........

-
    And we should also be required to use that new ammo with matching serial numbers on the bullet and casing.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kg4ghn View Post
    And we should also be required to use that new ammo with matching serial numbers on the bullet and casing.

Yes, yes, I knew I'd get my chops busted. However, a gun camera might just be the only thing that keeps YOU out of jail someday. There's no better witness than a good video clip.

I plan on using lethal force only when absolutely appropriate and a gun camera is something I would absolutely love to have in operation. If no camera, then I (and you) have to depend on eyewitnesses and we all know how incredibly unreliable they can be.

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    Yes, yes, I knew I'd get my chops busted. However, a gun camera might just be the only thing that keeps YOU out of jail someday. There's no better witness than a good video clip.

I plan on using lethal force only when absolutely appropriate and a gun camera is something I would absolutely love to have in operation. If no camera, then I (and you) have to depend on eyewitnesses and we all know how incredibly unreliable they can be.

-
    It actually does sound like a good idea, I just don't like the mandatory part of it.

Besides, you knew it was coming, might as well have gotten it out of the way...
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links