So proud of my little lady!!!

This is a discussion on So proud of my little lady!!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I am talking to my fiancee last night on the phone. She has expressed interest in having a handgun for HD until she turns ...

Thread: So proud of my little lady!!!

So proud of my little lady!!!

So I am talking to my fiancee last night on the phone. She has expressed interest in having a handgun for HD until she turns 21 for her CCW. She likes the Sig p239 in 9mm and likes shooting my g23 in .40. But she prefers 9mm. She had been really in love with the p239 because of how it looked as much as how it shot. She just thought the Sig was more attractive than the Glock. She put on the Daddys girl routine to her father and he has agreed to pick up some of the cost on one probably about half. She set herself a limit of about $700.00. Which I was fine with because I knew I could get the GLOCK or the Sig for that easy. She asked me what the price difference was on them and when I told her prob about 150-200 difference. She said "...well I like shooting the Glock as well as I do the Sig, so I'll just use the difference in price to buy me a good quality holster, and belt." Now this girl is 19, has VERY limited exposure to handguns. Uncoached, she saw the need to have good carry equipment to complement the gun and knew that she would have to spend some money. Very Very proud am I. Just thought I would share. BTW...she is 5'10" and looks like a model. I am so lucky.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

2. Remove Ads

pics ?

jk. congrats dude.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVoyGtHnhc"]

Be careful she may see the new Walther ad and wind up with another on her want list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVoyGtHnhc

bosco

jfl

Thumbs up

It's a great thing in life to have a S.O. share your ideals.
    That's how I am 36 years in our first marriage ...

Congrats
    The first rule of a gunfight: "Don't be there !"
    The second rule: "Bring enough gun"

jfl
    (NRA Life Member/Instructor - GOA - IDPA - GSSF - ex-IHMSA)

If your girlfriend is 19 I hope you're not significantly older than that...

I'm in my mid/late twenties and have a girlfriend of 3 years that's still in college. I wish she'd take some interest in self preservation. You seem to have found a good one...

Take her shooting a lot. Try to make it fun. Everybody likes shooting watermelons with hollowpoints

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

"Booger Hook Off the Bang Switch" - unknown

Actually I'm 30. Yes she is still in college. Yes we get some funny looks when people hear our age difference. (I have a baby face most don't believe I'm 30). But I have dated girls my age, older and everything in between. Love knows no age. Its just a number. She is a good one. Her idea of spending a good day with me is skeet shooting. She has her own deer rifles and shotguns, and loves to get dirty. She is still in college, but I dont mind. Just really happy she has taken an interest in being defensive minded. Especially in the big crime ridden college town she lives in.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Hang on to THAT female shooter...it's great to be an armed couple!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

agree ,,,keep here,,,
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Links