Concealed Carry in Lousianna.

This is a discussion on Concealed Carry in Lousianna. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, So I e-mailed Lousiana's concealed handgun department as recommended by one of our fellow posters (thanks!) and here is the response I received: ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concealed Carry in Lousianna.

Hey guys,

So I e-mailed Lousiana's concealed handgun department as recommended by one of our fellow posters (thanks!) and here is the response I received:

The laws regarding concealed handgun permits are state laws not local laws. We have a lot of information and a link to the laws and rules booklet on our website at LSP - Welcome. If you need any information regarding local laws for the city of New Orleans, I recommend that you contact the New Orleans Police Department.
    Ok, now what I don't understand is he said that permit laws are state laws and not local, but if I want local laws I should contact the NOPD? Why would I contact them about local concealed handgun laws if they are only enacted on a state level?

If anyone has any insight, please help.

Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links