UT BCI rocks!

This is a discussion on UT BCI rocks! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had to go in today to get prints for my Fl permit. I am always amazed how friendly, efficient and professional this dept is. ...

Thread: UT BCI rocks!

UT BCI rocks!

I had to go in today to get prints for my Fl permit. I am always amazed how friendly, efficient and professional this dept is. It was so pleasant to talk with the lady in front and the one who did the prints. Both were smiling. Many government offices make you feel as though you should be grateful to wait an hour and a half and watch the frowns. Not this office. I left feeling like a valued customer who they serve. Now that is a concept. Thanks guys. I should take donuts in.

2. Remove Ads

You know what? I'd do just that, take in some doughnuts.

I take suckers to the bank all the time...Toosie Pops. It's a big bank, but they know me. Just last week I took my Harley through the drive-through and suddenly realized that I forgot my wallet. As I announced that I forgotten my wallet, the lady working the next window popped up and said I know him, I'll take care of his business.

One time, where I get my shirts done, this little old black woman was sweating her rear end off at the ironer. I backed out and went two doors down and bought a planter of flowers and then headed back into the shop. The manager saw what I was doing and played along...I asked to see the lady who irons my shirts. He asked her to step to the counter to see this customer who asked for her. I'm know she thought she was going to get a complaint, but I simply told her that I had appreciated how nice she made my shirts look, and I gave her the flowers...she was beaming...it brought a tear to her eye...and I enjoyed every minute of it.

One time I was calling my dentist to double check my appointment for the afternoon. I asked about my appointment and they joked with me to come right down as they were having a party.
    When I arrived, I brought suckers, party hats, those thing you blow through that unwind?...well, they laughed out loud.

I get great service at those places that I show my appreciation at, and it's fun to do.

Hey, are you still here? Go get those doughnuts delivered.

Stay armed...show your appreciation...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    BCI has always been great to deal with. My last renewal took 20 mins and half of that time was spent BS'ing. Utah is very CCW friendly.

_
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Hey, I'd be tickled pink to put up with a grouchy clerk who thought CCW was for paranoid wackos IF ONLY I could bet one here in the central valley of the great PRC!!

Links