"NO GUNS" signs gone. - Page 2

"NO GUNS" signs gone.

This is a discussion on "NO GUNS" signs gone. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ain't it nice when people listen to reason?!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "NO GUNS" signs gone.

Ain't it nice when people listen to reason?!

That is great news! Any time we can get rid of some stupid "no guns" sign it is a big win for us!

Well done!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Well, I was at Bosselman's at I-80 and Wood River (exit 306 I think) this weekend and they still had the signs up ... so it looks to me like you got lied to.

good one !!!!
    No guns allowed no money to spend!!
    "You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

NRA Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ram4x4nut View Post
    Well, I was at Bosselman's at I-80 and Wood River (exit 306 I think) this weekend and they still had the signs up ... so it looks to me like you got lied to.
    Or maybe they missed (or ignored) the directive to remove them. Why not contact Corporate and see what they say? YOU might be responsible for getting these removed!

To the two posters who've gotten signs removed by contacting the corporate offices, Bravo! Job well done!
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ram4x4nut View Post
    I will have to check on other locations next time I travel west. Thanks for the heads up.

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

I ent into grndma max's restarant at the bosselman travel plaza in salina ks over christmas and they got a no guns sign up.thy won't get my money
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I used to eat at Bosselman's Wood River, only because it was the only place between Grand Island and Cozad that I could get my truck into. Terrible food, great service, and no gun signs back then.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

I think it's a crock that a Nebraskan can carry in Texas with his CHL, but that state won't allow Texans or ANY other non residents the right to protect themselves. The second Amendment shouldn't have borders.

The store in Salina, KS has a "No Guns" sign, but the sign does not conform to regulations set by the Kansas Attorney General. This makes the sign unenforceable. I still do not patronize the store.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    I remember when there was only one Bosselmans, the old truck stop. Best chicken fried steak in the country!
    That would have been Grand Island, I'll bet. Back in the old days, I stopped there often.

This was before Nebraska became a welfare state with the likes of Ernie Chambers
    Yeah, that Ernie was a pip. He sure is anti gun. Too bad. The poor people in his high crime district could use some of the protection that he is against. Anyway, I guess this is his last term. He was a big pain but I understand he read every bill introduced. Too bad the rest of our elected representatives, especially on the national level, don't do this.

and the payment of farmers to grow no crops. The Dems really knew their business back then!
    I always thought it was the Unicameral that turned NE into a welfare state, i.e. the largest population centers relying on taxes on agriculture to fund the state. BTW, the crop deal was federal.

I'm ticked that NE doesn't recognize Wyoming CCL's. I have a daughter in Omaha and used to like to visit old friends in Lexington where I lived for 35 years. I can't think of two cities in NE where CC is needed more. Lexington really turned into a cesspool and I think I'm done going back.

Cloudpeak

Ernie is still around? I remember him from a high school trip to the capitol back in the early 80s. He was one of the ones who came to talk to our tour group. He walked in wearing jeans and a torn up sweater. I don't remember all the details of what he said, I do remember I didn't agree with most of what he said.

who says talking to someone on the phone cant change corporate policy.

good going.

PM
    Erine Chambers; thought cuz he was a government official he should be able to drive 80-90 miles an hour on I-80; thought the UNL Team was a group of professionals (one a number of occations introduced bills to pay the University of Nebraska Fottball team -- this is when Bob D. was coaching like 1970's). All in all he was a joke outside of Omaha. Grew up in south central Nebraska; remember Ernie and winning bowl games well. GO BIG RED!! BEAT Oklahoma!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links